Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
F*** Brady and Bellichick and their deflated balls!

58018686.jpg

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if Emmy would appreciate a beaver joke :)

Had a row last night with a popular YouTube reviewer, he was bad mouthing the OBS Engine saying it can't really go above 70w without dry hitting, I had to respond lol.

His wicks were too long, now even if they don't touch the bottom of the deck when you wick it, which was the picture he gave me, when they are juiced up they will, now this is OK for tamer builds and lower wattage but for fused Claptons at 90w it will dry hit.

I got annoyed because he was blaming the tank instead of himself, another half ass effort as usual but won't go as far as to name drop, ain't my style. It's not the first time we have banged heads, I bumped into him at Vaper Expo, he is as much as a jerk in real life as he is on the tube.

Just because he wears a hat with his brand on he thinks he is better than most, I remember when he started out, shy broke ass person, I can't stand people that think they are something their not or forget their roots.

He talks down to me because I didn't go the YouTube route and don't put myself out there, I know these people, I email and talk to a lot of them but mostly I stay here and out of the way, I just wanna help people, vape, have fun and unlike them, I wasn't motivated by money.

I know how it works, you have to help them promote their products, give a better review than it probably should be, if you don't they threaten you that they won't send any more products your way, less products, less reviews, less subscribers, less income.

Anyway.....I'm totally off track.

Those wicks need to be cut so short, like almost too short to even go in the wicking holes, comb them out and guide as much in as possible, then juice the wicks up and push them further into the holes, making sure there are no gaps, juice the coils, pulse, tidy the wicks up so the sides wont hit the chimney and your good to go. Now you can hit that tank at 90 - 100 watts over and over again without a dry hit, the absolute key to that tank is, no wick in the bottom of the deck so it can feed the wicks at higher wattage. You will get the perfect saturated flavorful vape that can rival any RTA on the market if built properly. That was another thing, his coils were too low, the tops of the coils have to go almost flush with the top of the deck, this obviously doesn't apply to the Nano.

Morning Rant done

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got asked a question at work and it's a question that keeps cropping up, time and time again..

Why do I get that new horrible cotton taste when I rewick my coils and how can I get rid of it ?

Simple, you need to juice them up and pulse them till the vapor comes off them and repeat about 5 to 10 times, this gets rid of the new taste.

Prime example of this is with pre made coils because you can't pulse them first which is why it takes 2 or so tanks for the taste to go away.

Uwell have said they have fixed that with their new coils in the Crown 3, I have no idea how that is possible because it's still cotton and new dry cotton at that. That's why I'll be picking one up for review next week to see for myself. I can tell you straight away that the tank will have too much airflow and wonder if cutting it down will created that annoying noise when vaping, they also should of ditched the key to take the tank apart but we shall see..

Oh and boy does this Surric mod give you a good vape, I think I need to collect them all (except the girly one)

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone, I have to get ready for work now.

So Rixy, since you were up and gone this morning I need some advice, a Surric or a G Class ?

Hugs x
That is a difficult one so have to base this off your needs

It has to be the G Class, you like your 30mm supreme for starters and your out and about more than me so carrying it around has to be an issue. The Surric is amazing but not very travel friendly, the G Class is very good.

It's another mod I didn't like the look of until I held one, if you get one the biggest decision is whether to go with the carbon one or the black leather, the carbon will mark easier I feel but I dunno, it has a rubberized feel to it, a bit like your rampant rabbit for instance.

Leg it........

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You was doing so well but alas, back in the gutter you go.

But dating someone as old as you I have to have my back ups as your performance is somewhat lacking at times.

Back ups for your back ups, isn't that what you taught me ?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well really !

Personally you don't need a 30mm atty to have a good vape, I don't use any of mine now, 25mm is just fine and that opens up the options way more.

Get a Surric woman with a kitted out OBS on it, I mean you only take the Nautilus to work anyway. Ain't gonna beat that setup :sneaka:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasn't me :rolleyes:

I just ordered the latest Surric XR timeless edition in Stainless Steel with the new Mitec switch. Probably stick the dual Ammit or the Kylin on there :p
Now I AM horny. The new switch is nice, less throw on them when you press it. You can't go wrong with those mods at all.

If you keep feeding me straight man material like that - can't help myself. :devil: :giggle:
Your gonna get fat :rolleyes:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been distracted with moving tomorrow, so consider everything liked. Rixy, I enjoyed the review.

I'll probably be around more by the end of the weekend after I get relocated.
It seems like you have been moving for months Eskie. Hope you get settled soon.
I'm off to play snooker folks, catch you laters
Playing with his balls again :rolleyes:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Biggest break was 48, played shockingly bad today, lost every frame so I would of been better playing with my own.
I used to play with Cliff Thorburn back in the day...I lost a lot against him. 10-ball is my game these days but I am horribly out of practice since my daughter was born. Very difficult to find a playable snooker table around my town.

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to play with Cliff Thorburn back in the day...I lost a lot against him. 10-ball is my game these days but I am horribly out of practice since my daughter was born. Very difficult to find a playable snooker table around my town.
That's awesome, I was there when Ronnie made his fast 147 and I've played a few games with Alain Robidoux, that's about it for me, your right though, it's difficult when you have children. I wanted to go to the Crucible this year but that didn't happen either, next year I will !
OMG lmao!!!!
Happy Thursday all! I haven't been on much. My neck has been a pain in the neck. But hey hey all. :)
Hope the pain goes away soon. Good to see you.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've changed my mind, held the carbon version of the G Class, learnt the menus, changed the background and I have had a complete turned around and guess what Rixy, a 30mm is need because the Aromamizer Plus is the best RDTA on the market and the airflow, the way it vapes stamps all over the OBS Engine. You have never even tried that tank have you, you should, I'll bring mine home in a bit.

The Nautilus I use in the car, not at work

I'll bet when you vape that on the G Class you ditch your Surric and OBS !

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ummm, me? Can't get around town on weekends when there is a home game, therefore I hate 'em.
lol fair enough

I'll give you a case of deflated balls...
You on my turf don't expect me to thank you for doing it.
lmao. Poor Rick. (the sympathy is for your poor taste in football teams)! hehehe

and hey!!! Gimme back my fryin pan......I didn't say you could use that!! :teehee:

Been distracted with moving tomorrow, so consider everything liked. Rixy, I enjoyed the review.
I'll probably be around more by the end of the weekend after I get relocated
oh dear Eskie, really hope the move goes smoothly and you get settled in quick! And hope this is the last one for quite awhile.

Happy Thursday all! I haven't been on much. My neck has been a pain in the neck. But hey hey all.
Hiya sis! Grrrrrrrr so wish they could figger out sumpthin to do for your neck <3

I have found in life that many things are better missed.
Jup, some things are better off missed.

His wicks were too long, now even if they don't touch the bottom of the deck when you wick it, which was the picture he gave me, when they are juiced up they will, now this is OK for tamer builds and lower wattage but for fused Claptons at 90w it will dry hit.
ok, now understand I know nothing about this tank, but how is it that long wicks give you dry hits at high wattage. Does it block off the airflow or something? I believe you, just don't understand why that would be a thing

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Remember those pens that when you turned them upside down you would get a show?
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...ilver-stainless-steel-48ml-22mm-diameter.html
:facepalm:

Original Fortuna RTA Atomizer with Color Fading Technology
,original price $20.99,now only $10.99.

The Fortuna RTA features top filling, top airflow design. The Fortuna RTA comes with 22mm diameter and 4.8ml e-juice capacity. Velocity style RBA deck will be very convenient for DIY coil build. With the very novel color fading technology, the red dress will fade away.

authentic-fortuna-rta-atomizer-w-color-fading-technology-silver-stainless-steel-48ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That's awesome, I was there when Ronnie made his fast 147 and I've played a few games with Alain Robidoux, that's about it for me, your right though, it's difficult when you have children. I wanted to go to the Crucible this year but that didn't happen either, next year I will !

Hope the pain goes away soon. Good to see you.
Very cool! Ronnie O'Sullivan is amazing to watch when he's in stroke! That 147 in 5 minutes is like magic!

We don't get a lot of good snooker here in Canada but before my daughter was born I used to play in the nationals every year for 8ball and 9ball. Always a good time!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Touching story……Goodbye Mom!

A guy shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore, she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout ... and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mother." The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries. "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk. "How come so much?! I only bought 5 items."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd pay for her things, too."

*DO NOT TRUST LITTLE OLD LADIES*

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Touching story……Goodbye Mom!

A guy shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore, she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout ... and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mother." The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries. "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk. "How come so much?! I only bought 5 items."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd pay for her things, too."

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very cool! Ronnie O'Sullivan is amazing to watch when he's in stroke! That 147 in 5 minutes is like magic!

We don't get a lot of good snooker here in Canada but before my daughter was born I used to play in the nationals every year for 8ball and 9ball. Always a good time!
I always loved to play pool, but really really stunk at it! However, usually one time a game, I would make a shot that was amazing, purely by accident! Then folks would accuse me of being a shark. :) jokingly of course. Nobody plays as badly as me on purpose! :facepalm:

hehehe

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I always loved to play pool, but really really stunk at it! However, usually one time a game, I would make a shot that was amazing, purely by accident! Then folks would accuse me of being a shark. :) jokingly of course. Nobody plays as badly as me on purpose! :facepalm:

hehehe
I was very good at pool. I grew up with a pool table and a dad that owned a pool hall. When I lived in San Antonio, I won Best Woman's 8-ball championship. I'm sure I am no good now. It's been years since I played. But there was a time that I played every day. My dad bought me my first stick when I was 3.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ummmm, haven't seen @doc_iguana in ages, but I just couldn't let that post go without summoning his Repairbot.:devil:

The precise reason I rarely talk about the game! It is so dirty :giggle:

That's awesome Atcha!!! It's always been a favorite game of mine. I misspent a lot of my youth in many a sketchy pool hall.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was very good at pool. I grew up with a pool table and a dad that owned a pool hall. When I lived in San Antonio, I won Best Woman's 8-ball championship. I'm sure I am no good now. It's been years since I played. But there was a time that I played every day. My dad bought me my first stick when I was 3.
that's so kewl. Pool involves angles and math and stuff, so it stand to reason you would be good and I would stink at it!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

hehehe
That's the exact story is expect to hear from a shark ;)

Don't worry...i won't tell anyone :D

VU Sponsors