Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too! After all I gotta look my best when I walk my daughter down the aisle next month, gotta make sure I fit in that tux, so I have started on the seafood diet.
Congrats to your daughter !

I have been known to put a cat food label on devild ham and eat in in rhe breakroom at work.
A couple of the other people paled out.
HA :devil:

Just cleaned the ratty hotel out, for those that don't know I have rats and the cage is from the floor to the ceiling, big job when you feel like crap but it had to be done, Emmy helped, I sent her up the ladder cause I enjoyed the view.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Atchafalaya I think I found a picture of your mom's friend.
9079624869_cccb3d6ff0_b.jpg
My cats would gobble that... they LOVE crackers.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
her naturist preferences.
About a zillion years ago, a bygone gurlfiend introduced me to a nudist colony. I was really worried the first day, not just because people might be scoping me out, but that I might not display proper procedures when being near and talking to them (like, "hey, my face is up here"). Oddly enough, I found it to be no problem at all and ever since, I think nothing at all about seeing naked people. If you like being without clothes it is no big deal... I seem to recall that all of us were born without clothing and it is only some strange demand of society that we cover ourselves. Your choice...

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About a zillion years ago, a bygone gurlfiend introduced me to a nudist colony. I was really worried the first day, not just because people might be scoping me out, but that I might not display proper procedures when being near and talking to them (like, "hey, my face is up here"). Oddly enough, I found it to be no problem at all and ever since, I think nothing at all about seeing naked people. If you like being without clothes it is no big deal... I seem to recall that all of us were born without clothing and it is only some strange demand of society that we cover ourselves. Your choice...
I found it very difficult at first, I don't go nude, it's not that, I was jealous of people looking at her but nobody did, it's really strange how they just act so normal and even say, morning ! lol...and if they did look, they didn't seem remotely interested, some were playing ball games, surfing, it was quite a shock to me, I didn't know where to look, I must of looked really out of place cause I sure felt that way.

I'm used to it now, the only person that was making a big deal out of it was me.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, I think a lot of it was to do with my childhood, how I was controlled by my father and being nude is somewhat freeing.
Can't believe I'm actually discussing this here ha.
The cat is out of the bag though.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
willys n balls flopping about, boobs bouncing, geez, I spent most of that day looking at the floor.
Day One at the nudist camp... we're all sunbathing on a slope (slight hill). GF and I are near the bottom of said hill and there's a lot of laughter above us. I turn to see what's so funny and one lady is claiming her suntan is not as good as her friend's, then makes some comment that maybe she should tan the soles of her feet. Just as I was looking upward at her feet, she raises both legs to point her soles at the sunshine and spreads her legs wide. Guess what is displayed to me in full living color.... I turned around quickly!
What kind of frame of mind do you have to be in to see cock n bollocks jiggling about, good jesus.
Rix, it is not that you can see those things, but what your reaction is to seeing them. You have cock and balls... Emmy has boobs... they don't fluster you at home, so why should they on someone else at the beach? It's not like those things are going to attack you. They are just simple body parts. Can you look at a Playboy centerfold without getting either turned on or embarrassed? See the people on the beach as just some distant photographs and turn the page.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Day One at the nudist camp... we're all sunbathing on a slope (slight hill). GF and I are near the bottom of said hill and there's a lot of laughter above us. I turn to see what's so funny and one lady is claiming her suntan is not as good as her friend's, then makes some comment that maybe she should tan the soles of her feet. Just as I was looking upward at her feet, she raises both legs to point her soles at the sunshine and spreads her legs wide. Guess what is displayed to me in full living color.... I turned around quickly!

Rix, it is not that you can see those things, but what your reaction is to seeing them. You have cock and balls... Emmy has boobs... they don't fluster you at home, so why should they on someone else at the beach? It's not like those things are going to attack you. They are just simple body parts. Can you look at a Playboy centerfold without getting either turned on or embarrassed? See the people on the beach as just some distant photographs and turn the page.
I agree, it's just the human body, it's no big deal, I love it abroad because I can be myself more and it's warmer lol.I just didn't expect to be discussing it here, was a bit of a shock.
Id love to live on my own island and never wear clothes again.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm trying my hardest to become one LOL

But I have my step children who are lovely so thank you x

Rixy is cooking Sunday lunch

Step children absolutely count. In fact, my dad always used to say that Mothers day was for all women, not just those who have given birth.

Careful with your lunch though...I hear the chef likes to experiment with pet food. ;)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Step children absolutely count. In fact, my dad always used to say that Mothers day was for all women, not just those who have given birth.

Careful with your lunch though...I hear the chef likes to experiment with pet food. ;)
Pet food, me, never.

As for the rest, I completely agree, in fact girls and women are special and should be loved and cared for.

Well except my ex wife and probably a few others lol

VU Sponsors