Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dangit, he's prolly sleepin now, but had to come wish my Rixy a happy birthday!!!!!

beautiful-birthday-wishes-for-friend.jpg

howdies and hugs to everyone else!!

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone x

Dangit, he's prolly sleepin now, but had to come wish my Rixy a happy birthday!!!!!

beautiful-birthday-wishes-for-friend.jpg

howdies and hugs to everyone else!!

He is still sleeping now LOL
It was a good party though without injures which is rare seeing as he fenced walked with a 8 foot drop, OK, it was only onto sand be it was still a bit mad ha.

I decided against my Hammer of God in that color, it had too much pink in so I got the space purple with the Obese Buddha, it's not fully screwed down in the picture as I'm waiting to get some 510 protectors.

Enjoy it!

And when you get a chance, take a look at the Voltrove. I know you'll want one.:giggle::devil:
lol, he is aware of it and it sold out very quick but I have noticed a change in his vaping, he has gone a little more reserved in his old age :p and I have gone a little bit the other way, well, you could say, a lot the other way, this setup is crazy.

He has vaped nothing else but the Omni RTA and the OBS Engine, he said he got sick of the condensation of the Troll and gave it away, I must admit, I am liking the Omni a lot and I'm sure he will be popping in to talk about it before the week is out.

I hope everyone is OK and we are still thinking of you Kad, love is sent your way and Atcha's of course.

Hi to Crom, Hugs to Lynn, Lannie and Rich, Eskie and everyone I missed

https://postimage.org/

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Emmy, I appreciate that. I can use all I can get right now.:hug:
Stay strong buddy, no idea what your going through and don't need to know, just sending you our love and best wishes...
Hello everyone x

It was a good party though without injures which is rare seeing as he fenced walked with a 8 foot drop, OK, it was only onto sand be it was still a bit mad ha.

I decided against my Hammer of God in that color, it had too much pink in so I got the space purple with the Obese Buddha, it's not fully screwed down in the picture as I'm waiting to get some 510 protectors.

lol, he is aware of it and it sold out very quick but I have noticed a change in his vaping, he has gone a little more reserved in his old age :p and I have gone a little bit the other way, well, you could say, a lot the other way, this setup is crazy.

He has vaped nothing else but the Omni RTA and the OBS Engine, he said he got sick of the condensation of the Troll and gave it away, I must admit, I am liking the Omni a lot and I'm sure he will be popping in to talk about it before the week is out.

I hope everyone is OK and we are still thinking of you Kad, love is sent your way and Atcha's of course.

Hi to Crom, Hugs to Lynn, Lannie and Rich, Eskie and everyone I missed

You cloud chaser you :rolleyes:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really must stay out of the tootle thread though...it messes with my peace of mind. The resident idiot posted yesterday that she bought some cloud chasing tanks. How can you cloud chase with 1.5 ohm coils and 8-10W's. :rolleyes:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmao.......glad there were no injuries, and that y'all had a good time! Nice set up!! Jup I'm with you, I love purple, but I don't like pink at all. Once in a while with card making, a super pale pink with a dark brown, like Espresso is ok, but I'm just not a pink person.

Hugs and Howdy's to everyone!!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon Emmy and Rixy :wave:

Beautiful set up Emmy! :)

Rixy, you have some birthday greetings in the tootle thread at ECF.

Nothing else going on with me so I'll just say hey y'all! :giggle:

Thanks ECF but I'm staying out that place
;)

I really must stay out of the tootle thread though...it messes with my peace of mind. The resident idiot posted yesterday that she bought some cloud chasing tanks. How can you cloud chase with 1.5 ohm coils and 8-10W's. :rolleyes:

For this reason I'm staying out, she's a blown clouds but not the vape kind.

lmao.......glad there were no injuries, and that y'all had a good time! Nice set up!! Jup I'm with you, I love purple, but I don't like pink at all. Once in a while with card making, a super pale pink with a dark brown, like Espresso is ok, but I'm just not a pink person.

Hugs and Howdy's to everyone!!
Howdy xxxx

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I'm neglecting stuff at work and getting behind, so I'm going to stay off of VU the next couple of days. Just don't want anyone worrying when I vanish, so thought I'd let you know. Be back this weekend probably.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Draconigena

Happy Birthday :inlove:
Awesome cake lol

It's purple with a bit of blue, no red.....

and that RTA is a dam good vape !
Finishing work now, I sold my hog and buddha, it was too much.

The Omni RTA is just perfect for me, Im bringing one home and a new mod. :)

I will have to post it tomorrow x

Hope my food is cooking :cheetah:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Draconigena

Happy Birthday :inlove:

Finishing work now, I sold my hog and buddha, it was too much.

The Omni RTA is just perfect for me, Im bringing one home and a new mod. :)

I will have to post it tomorrow x

Hope my food is cooking :cheetah:
Oh you picked one up too, amazing RTA for sure, worth every penny. It's almost a sigh of relief to find something that vapes this good and looks stunning.

A new mod, look forward to seeing that and yes food is cooking x

I want some of Dads cake, I bet it tastes so good @Lannie

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's purple with a bit of blue, no red.....
Beautimous! Love the purple! Now you'll think of me each time you vape it! hehehe

I'm gonna go chill on the couch for a bit. then injections this afternoon. Will talk to you prolly tomorrow, since you'll be in bed by the time I get back I imagine. But will talk to everyone else later. :)

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I see that Rixy got you a nice mod
Don't I wish... :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, this oldt phart thanks all of you for the burfdaze wishes. :wave: Lannie made a little cake yesterday while I was out doing the monthly shopping and she's upstairs (well, "up" from the dungeon anyway) making one of her famous homemade pizzas for supper tonight. Yum yum...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't I wish... :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, this oldt phart thanks all of you for the burfdaze wishes. :wave: Lannie made a little cake yesterday while I was out doing the monthly shopping and she's upstairs (well, "up" from the dungeon anyway) making one of her famous homemade pizzas for supper tonight. Yum yum...
We sure do have a LOT of February birthdays!!!! Enjoy the pizza!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Eskie

Well the Birthday continues, I got a chance to hold a Revenant mod and holly shit ! Just the feel of this mod was enough to buy one, I don't even care what color I get really, I guess bright pink would suck but wow, for the money this thing feels very very high end. Pics tomorrow.....

I didn't like it when I saw pictures of it but everyone needs one of these, yup, everyone, even people that don't vape, put it on your fireplace as an ornament lol

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@Eskie

Well the Birthday continues, I got a chance to hold a Revenant mod and holly shit ! Just the feel of this mod was enough to buy one, I don't even care what color I get really, I guess bright pink would suck but wow, for the money this thing feels very very high end. Pics tomorrow.....

I didn't like it when I saw pictures of it but everyone needs one of these, yup, everyone, even people that don't vape, put it on your fireplace as an ornament lol

I've been reading lots of raves on that box. It's awfully tempting.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been reading lots of raves on that box. It's awfully tempting.
Let you know more tomorrow and post some pics buddy !!......but yeah, I was wrong about this mod for sure.

Hmmmm... fergot 'bout them there profile thingies - never bothered to look at yours.
Pizza and cake wuz yummy, as is just about everything Lannie cooks (but don't tell her I said that). :slowclap:
Glad you enjoyed it !

VU Sponsors