Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A good morning good afternoon to everyone wherever you are. Today is a semi-down day without much planned so I can have my nap time later. Just have to get some papers out by Fedex, then I'm done. Once that's done it may be time to cruise through some of the vape sites and see if I can find a way to justify wasting more money. I actually do need a few flavors I'm running a little low on, so that's a legit purchase, right?
I'm always here to nudge you.....nudge nudge....black frame....

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish him good luck from the Womps, ain't nobody wants to live in fear of passing out like that...needs sorting out.
He's already taking Kepra XR for his seizures. We seem to think that this one(he hasn't had one since August) may have been stress induced because he and I both have been under a lot of stress for the past 2 weeks. We'll find out on Wednesday if they'll up his dose of Kepra or change him to something else. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WELL OMG, I thought Walk the Plank couldn't be beaten....it's getting hard to get hold of (Raspberry Custard)

I headed over to Royal Vapes and bought some Raspberry Custard Donut......let me tell you, in all the years I have vaped, I've never EVER had a juice taste this good, I just sat back in my seat and slumped down, the raspberry is a little sweet but a little tart, the donut is not over sweet, it's more of a doughy cake, then in comes the best custard I have ever tasted, forgot Capella, this is miles ahead of it.

Going to try the Strawberry Custard donut next and there normal Vanilla Custard.... even y'all from the US, if your a custard head then you simply have to head over there and order some juice, I promise you, it's worth it.

God only knows what this is going to be like in a RDA :inlove:

Walk the Plank just got it's ass whooped....did I just say that..

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WELL OMG, I thought Walk the Plank couldn't be beaten....it's getting hard to get hold of (Raspberry Custard)

I headed over to Royal Vapes and bought some Raspberry Custard Donut......let me tell you, in all the years I have vaped, I've never EVER had a juice taste this good, I just sat back in my seat and slumped down, the raspberry is a little sweet but a little tart, the donut is not over sweet, it's more of a doughy cake, then in comes the best custard I have ever tasted, forgot Capella, this is miles ahead of it.

Going to try the Strawberry Custard donut next and there normal Vanilla Custard.... even y'all from the US, if your a custard head then you simply have to head over there and order some juice, I promise you, it's worth it.

God only knows what this is going to be like in a RDA :inlove:

Walk the Plank just got it's ass whooped....did I just say that..

I'll take your leftover Walk the Plank. Quick, before you change your mind again! ROFL!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He's already taking Kepra XR for his seizures. We seem to think that this one(he hasn't had one since August) may have been stress induced because he and I both have been under a lot of stress for the past 2 weeks. We'll find out on Wednesday if they'll up his dose of Kepra or change him to something else. :)

Lynn, I looked up Keppra, and one of the "less common side effects" is seizures. Is it possible that particular medication might have caused it? I'd ask the doc about the possibility, and see if there might be something else that doesn't have seizures as a side effect? Here's a list of the side effects, if you don't already have it. https://www.drugs.com/sfx/keppra-xr-side-effects.html

There are other, more common, side effects you might want to keep an eye out for, too.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lynn, I looked up Keppra, and one of the "less common side effects" is seizures. Is it possible that particular medication might have caused it? I'd ask the doc about the possibility, and see if there might be something else that doesn't have seizures as a side effect? Here's a list of the side effects, if you don't already have it. https://www.drugs.com/sfx/keppra-xr-side-effects.html

There are other, more common, side effects you might want to keep an eye out for, too.
Thanks Lannie! I knew about the side effects but according to the doctor it is a common drug for the control of seizures. He's been on it and seizure free since August. I will ask the doctor though when we see him on Wednesday. I've seen some of the other side effects as well. :eek:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Crom, I took my psych evals today. 4 hours. ugh. But, I have the same type of ADD as you do. Inattentive, not hyper or impulsive. It was so weird. I even had an IQ test. I flunked the easy questions but aced the difficult ones. He said most people with ADD DO flunk many of the easy ones due to focusing issues, but they are able to hyper focus on difficult ones. Anyway, mine is severe enough for medicine, so we'll see what happens.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Crom, I took my psych evals today. 4 hours. ugh. But, I have the same type of ADD as you do. Inattentive, not hyper or impulsive. It was so weird. I even had an IQ test. I flunked the easy questions but aced the difficult ones. He said most people with ADD DO flunk many of the easy ones due to focusing issues, but they are able to hyper focus on difficult ones. Anyway, mine is severe enough for medicine, so we'll see what happens.
So now if Kad complains about you not paying attention. Jump on him for picking on a disability ;)

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@LynnNC :hug:

Postponed but it changes nothing, it just brings me and Rixy closer together. I will not shed another tear for that girl ever again.

And that's enough of that, I have better things to do, like get all excited over this Troll RTA :)

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know, I can't go into detail so sorry for being vague but she could be stalking this thread too, she's everywhere I go..

And keeping vague, we have postponed our wedding.
I'm so so sorry to read this! :hug::hug: Double hugs for you and Emmy. And yes, you are right to be vague.
One question though and you don't have to answer because like you said, she may be stalking this thread to, but by postponing the wedding, isn't she getting exactly what she wanted? To cause problems?

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@LynnNC :hug:

Postponed but it changes nothing, it just brings me and Rixy closer together. I will not shed another tear for that girl ever again.

And that's enough of that, I have better things to do, like get all excited over this Troll RTA :)
Yes Emmy, it does exactly that! Brings you closer as you fight a common battle together! :hug: Sweetie! Don't let her win!! Have fun with Rixy..uh I meant that Troll! :teehee:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so so sorry to read this! :hug::hug: Double hugs for you and Emmy. And yes, you are right to be vague.
One question though and you don't have to answer because like you said, she may be stalking this thread to, but by postponing the wedding, isn't she getting exactly what she wanted? To cause problems?
Is was the right decision, we have made other plans now ;)

VU Sponsors