Become a Patron!

Wolf E-juice online wholesale public distribution

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As part of a promotional campaign wolf e-juice is offering all of our juice at 20% off that's just 7 dollars for a 30ml. we want to get our great tasting juice out there to the public in an attempt to broadcast our superior quality juice. use coupon code underground for 20% off. that puts the juice at a price that everyone can afford and doesn't kill our pockets either. we have 12 different flavors and are about to launch a vendor only line called wolfejoose. most of our juice flavors are clones of the extremely popular juice lines. most of our hardware are good quality clones as well. thanks and have a great day!

website wolfejuice.com
instagram: @wolfejuice
30ml $8.99
120ml $29.99
before coupon code.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Moving to Unlisted Vendors. The Trading Post is not the place for this. Thanks :)

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry bud I looked at guidelines and felt it was ok my bad though much apologize grand master huckle.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry bud I looked at guidelines and felt it was ok my bad though much apologize grand master huckle.
You can also post in the sales and promotions section, if you like. Lots of exposure in there, as well. People always appreciate a deal. :)

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wolf E-juice is an unlisted vendor that you can visit at wolfejuice.com or check out our instagram @wolfejuice

We do wholesale priced premium e-juice to the community. Cut out the middle man and buy your juice directly from us today!

thanks
wolfejuice team

VU Sponsors