wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!! Thought Id share what I have been vaping on the past couple days. This is a good recipe to build on. I like it just as posted, its light smooth and creamy but very much adjustable to make it your own. I think it taste kinda like Andies mints a little with more emphasis on the mint. A little extra chocolate of another brand maybe TFA double dark (not popular but i like that one) might make it more milk chocolate type andies or some TFA white chocolate will turn it to mint bark or add a tiny tiny drop of peppermint and make it peppermint bark. Try it as posted first and feel free to comment any adjustments you made below :)

Santa's Mint Chips

0.5% FA Chocolate
0.75% FA Cocoa
1.5% FA Vanilla Classic
1.5% FA Fresh Cream
1.5% FA Spearmint

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the recipe it sounds good. I've been looking into getting fa flavors but I am kinda unsure about got to make it. It says you have to dilute it. How do you do that?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the recipe it sounds good. I've been looking into getting fa flavors but I am kinda unsure about got to make it. It says you have to dilute it. How do you do that?

it just means you cant squirt it in your mouth dont expect to have a happy experience lol. you would start with your base of however much VG and PG, nic if added then add a few drops of flavoring to that. there are a lot of calculators out that make the process pretty easy. if you need any more detailed info shoot me a message or email :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
though i have been throw a squirt if vanilla bourbon in my coffee .mmmmmmmmm lol

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh OK. I thought I would have to mix it with pg like how the do with tfa and caps. Thanks for the info

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm happy to see u too, Wllmc!! Is your little one alright from that hospitalization? Cheers to you, Mama, and the tikes. TY for the recipe.:)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great to see you wllmc, and thank you for the holiday recipe.

Your love of Christmas is well known but you probably didn't get your tree up in October this year with all you've had going on. How's the latest project? All settled in SF?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Great to see you wllmc, and thank you for the holiday recipe.

Your love of Christmas is well known but you probably didn't get your tree up in October this year with all you've had going on. How's the latest project? All settled in SF?
lol its up on one of the houses haha. I do love the holidays :) we have just about everything wrapped up. couple weeks hopefully :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry guys I am late :oops: Thanks for sharing with us. @wllmc Welcome to CA when you are going to start there (SF)? I would love to see you there if possible. Best of luck.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!! Thought Id share what I have been vaping on the past couple days. This is a good recipe to build on. I like it just as posted, its light smooth and creamy but very much adjustable to make it your own. I think it taste kinda like Andies mints a little with more emphasis on the mint. A little extra chocolate of another brand maybe TFA double dark (not popular but i like that one) might make it more milk chocolate type andies or some TFA white chocolate will turn it to mint bark or add a tiny tiny drop of peppermint and make it peppermint bark. Try it as posted first and feel free to comment any adjustments you made below :)

Santa's Mint Chips

0.5% FA Chocolate
0.75% FA Cocoa
1.5% FA Vanilla Classic
1.5% FA Fresh Cream
1.5% FA Spearmint
Finally got the flavors to make this but I was wondering if this is a shame and various or how long it needs to steep

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Finally got the flavors to make this but I was wondering if this is a shame and various or how long it needs to steep

lol super late to this party .... so is it shame and various ? hahahahahahaha

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol super late to this party .... so is it shame and various ? hahahahahahaha
Hey! Was just thinking about you guys this morning, wondering if you're getting settled in yet. :)

VU Sponsors