wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Here is one I have been messing with that I really like, its what I think the perfect Rice Krispy would taste like. It can be adjusted out to your liking but its pretty awesome as is.

Enjoy!

wllmcs Red and Blue Rice Krispies

5% FW Blueberry
0.25% FLV Marshmallow Vanilla
1.25% OOO Marshmallow Vanilla
4.5% TFA Strawberry Ripe
1% Super Concentrates Sweet Rice
0.5% TFA Toasted Marshmallow

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is one I have been messing with that I really like, its what I think the perfect Rice Krispy would taste like. It can be adjusted out to your liking but its pretty awesome as is.

Enjoy!

wllmcs Red and Blue Rice Krispies

5% FW Blueberry
0.25% FLV Marshmallow Vanilla
1.25% OOO Marshmallow Vanilla
4.5% TFA Strawberry Ripe
1% Super Concentrates Sweet Rice
0.5% TFA Toasted Marshmallow
Looks good. Is that just FLV Marshmallow as opposed to FLV Marshmallow vanilla?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Looks good. Is that just FLV Marshmallow as opposed to FLV Marshmallow vanilla?
It is the new FLV Marshmallow Vanilla Its not available yet but the regular Marshmallow would work but just much lower % and actually I would just omit it until the new flavor is available. I don't get that strong Playdough taste from the new flavor and it makes a nice addition to the OOO version which I do personally like better.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is the new FLV Marshmallow Vanilla Its not available yet but the regular Marshmallow would work but just much lower % and actually I would just omit it until the new flavor is available. I don't get that strong Playdough taste from the new flavor and it makes a nice addition to the OOO version which I do personally like better.
Thank you

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mixing it tonight!
You will get a really close idea of what it's supposed to be like right away on a fresh mix but it will bounce around for about 3 days before it settles then it stays pretty solid after that. I want to revisit this and change out the fruits and see wht happens. This started from a cereal recipe I was working on with the new wonder flavors lemon rice candy or whatever its called and it morphed into this after adding to much rice along the way haha

VU Sponsors