wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have been seeing this milk and honey around. after reading the reviews and stuff I thought I should give it a whirl and do my own version. Im sure mine taste nothing like cosmic fog milk and honey. this is just what I imagine milk and honey would taste good to me. give it a whirl . I was going to scrap this one until I got the wick broke in. after a couple minutes it got really nice. again this is not a clone its just my idea for milk and honey for the DIY guys.

wllmc's milk and honey

1% FA honey
1% FA vienna cream
1% FA vanilla bourbon
1% FA vanilla classic
1% FA fresh cream
1% CAPS sweet cream

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ohhhh! Sweet and creamy! Looks good, buddy. Is the honey straight or diluted?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ohhhh! Sweet and creamy! Looks good, buddy. Is the honey straight or diluted?
straight. its strong honey but also probably not as strong as you might think with all that other creamy vanillas.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
a little brown sugar in this is good but it took away from the honey so I left it out of the recipe. some graham cracker is good to. you can do lots of neat things with this if you use it as a base flavor

ctkid57

Member For 4 Years
I did one along this line, but not near as good as this sounds. I need to take mine back and step it up abit.

2% Inawera Honey (Miod) and 8% 1o1 Cream

You can add some Cap Sugar Cooke at 4% or 1-2 drops of Inawera Hazelnut per 10ml, to make it different

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I did one along this line, but not near as good as this sounds. I need to take mine back and step it up abit.

You can add some Cap Sugar Cooke at 4% or 1-2 drops of Inawera Hazelnut per 10ml, to make it different
those additions sound good thanks ! this turned out to be a pretty useful recipe. lots of good ideas coming from this

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think I did the same thing as you wllmc....I took the name Milk and honey literally as a description.
yup thats pretty much what I was going for.all the reviews I read either said banana, or breadish, or movie popcorn butter , or buttered banana bread hahahaha. figured I would make a real milk and honey vape for those who want milk and honey.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
wllmc's milk and honey

1% FA honey
1% FA vienna cream
1% FA vanilla bourbon
1% FA vanilla classic
1% FA fresh cream
1% CAPS sweet cream

Hey, Capella Sweet Cream is like a lion tamer on FA Honey.

Creamy honey-vanilla sounded good, so I made a little bottle with just the FA ingredients, too. But at 1/4 strength; I like this one super light to leave room for additions. A little FA Custard gave me a good lemony honey-vanilla. A little Rum (no Custard) was good, too. It goes with fruits I've tried (apricot and mango, mmm). And if you have some kind of vanilla cake or lemony cake to add, that's really good.

I hadn't used any Honey in a long time, so thanks for this recipe, @wllmc !

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
What did you use in place of the sweet cream? Yes, I am impatient....

Who - me? I made some with it and some without. When I skipped it, I had to actually reduce the percents of the remaining FA flavors. So I did that, then I started trying that with various other FA flavors. Just playin' around, but they've all been really appealing to me.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I find INW honey very authentic

VU Sponsors