Become a Patron!

Wizard Labs

Hey guys, do you know any one who sells Nic in India. Unfortunately have not been able to find any vendor who is selling directly to consumers.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, guys, thanks for the information....apparently my impression was inaccurate...I quoted the website to show where my impressions were coming from...so does anyone know where NN nicotine is sourced from? Is it India or China?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, guys, thanks for the information....apparently my impression was inaccurate...I quoted the website to show where my impressions were coming from...so does anyone know where NN nicotine is sourced from? Is it India or China?

You should be able to ask what ever company you get your nic from, where it is coming from :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You should be able to ask what ever company you get your nic from, where it is coming from :)
That's what made me think ECig Express's nic liquid was made in U.S.A. that's what they told me on the live chat line when I asked the country of origin.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
According to Jarin, rep of ecigexpress, their nic is India nicotine.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
no worries.. I will say, sometimes people do get "protective" on where their sources may be..
Just like flavors, some big mixers do not like giving away what is in their juices..
If you can not get the truth out of someone on where or what is in their products.. run!.

Not sure who you spoke with, but I have been dealing with ecx for a long time.. I do normally call them when I have any questions.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This came off of Virgin Vapor's site:

100% USA E-liquid.
None of our ingredients come from China.
Our nicotine is extracted in the USA

I wonder who/where they get theirs? Do you know, Smoky?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This came off of Virgin Vapor's site:

100% USA E-liquid.
None of our ingredients come from China.
Our nicotine is extracted in the USA

I wonder who/where they get theirs? Do you know, Smoky?

Virgin Vapers has been around for a long time.. I doubt they get theirs "extracted" from the USA..
Like I have said.. there are 2 places, China and India.. some say Belgium.. as they do have an extract lab in working condition..
but other than that one company in Georgia.. there are a lot of people claiming extracted in the USA, when in fact, it is cut here, to be made into our juices..

big difference in cutting and extracting, but some believe if you cut it, it's made where ever the "lab" is that cut it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Virgin Vapers has been around for a long time.. I doubt they get theirs "extracted" from the USA..
Like I have said.. there are 2 places, China and India.. some say Belgium.. as they do have an extract lab in working condition..
but other than that one company in Georgia.. there are a lot of people claiming extracted in the USA, when in fact, it is cut here, to be made into our juices..

big difference in cutting and extracting, but some believe if you cut it, it's made where ever the "lab" is that cut it.
Deceiving isn't it. On my bottles of nic it says [Made In U.S.A.], now I know it really means cut in U.S.A. I think that should be stated that way. There might be a lot of us that think the nic was actually extracted in the U.S. I know I did until recently.

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know very little about extracting nic, but it does seem odd there is no one doing it in the US, we grow a crap ton of tobacco in NC.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know very little about extracting nic, but it does seem odd there is no one doing it in the US, we grow a crap ton of tobacco in NC.
It's a very expensive process to extract pure nicotine. But yes, I agree. Having a US Nicotine extraction lab would be an immediate success. Most self-respecting US vapers would like to get their products from within the country, assuming there's not a huge price or quality difference.

BillyJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just received my first order from Wizard and the TFA Cucmber doesnt smell or taste like cucumber. In fact, it is 100% banana. Has this happened to anyone before? I would think, being a lab, this is a major screw up. One that could hurt someone. What are your thoughts on this? I have contacted Wizard by email and have yet to hear anything.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors