Become a Patron!

Wismec Sinuous P80 80W TC Box Mod (mod only)

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let’s get this out of the way. This Sinuous P80 was sent to me from Efun.top specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, cause me to give this mod a favorable review or influence my opinion in any way.

WISMEC Sinuous P80 80W TC Box Mod Features:

1. Single High-Amp 18650 Batteries – Not Included

2. Wattage Output Range: 1-80

3. Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm

4. Temperature Control Range: 200-600F

5. Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility

6. TCR Adjustments

7. 2 A quick charge

8. Stealth Firing Bar – Squeeze to Fire

9. LED Battery Light Indicator

10. Intuitive 0.96 Inch OLED Display

11. Slide-to-Open Hinged Battery Door

12. Dual Circuit Protection

13. Reverse Polarity Protection

14. MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades

15. Centered 510 Connection – Fits up to 25mm

How it is packaged:

The box has two tiers. Top tier has the mod and the warning card, under that you will find your usb cable and the user manual. If you bought the kit you will also find your Elabo Mini tank also.​

dzsjnsg.jpg

hDGhNFw.jpg

Description:

The Wismec Sinuous P80 features a centered 510 pin, a side OLED screen, hidden firing bar and the usb port for charging or firmware upgrades. The battery compartment at the bottom is a pull to open lid. Some other features it has are customizable LED light on each side. You have a choice of red, green or yellow. It also has a pre heat function, and full temperature control with TCR adjustments. It also has a 2 A quick charge. It has a power range of 1 to 80 watts, and tanks up to 25mm will fit with out over hang.

The Sinuous P80 comes in red, silver, black, blue and bronze.

Operation:

After installing the battery you press on the firing bar five times continually to turn on or off the mod. By pressing the fire button three times continually you enter the mode option menu. There you chose the operating mode of your choice. Including VW, Bypass and all your TC modes including TCR-M1.

If you press the firing bar and the right regulatory button at the same time you enter the menu where you chose your LED light color or turn it off, turn on or off you logo option and adjust or turn off your pre heat. Pressing the fire bar and left regulatory at the same time turns on or off your stealth mode. Pressing both regulatory buttons locks or unlocks the keys.

A week of usage:

I will be honest. When I first saw the mod I thought there is no way that I would ever use something like this. I do not like huge mods but I thought this would be too small for my hands. I was surprised how it fit in my hand and was comfortable. My big fingers could press the regulatory buttons without a problem. Like any single battery mod I did have to carry a extra battery with me.

Now let’s look at how I used it.

I used my 22mm Tsunami with a duel 10 wrap 316L, 0.24 ohms @ 62W. It vaped fine but it ran through the battery pretty quick how I vape. I went through 2 new HG2’s at work. This is no different than any other single battery mod. So no surprises here.

fzEO9MP.jpg

I then switched out to a tank running a 0.5 ohm coil @ 42 W. I had a battery last me all day at work switching to the second battery as I was leaving. I should add I turned off the LED lights and logo option. So again no surprises.

5FkbJC6.jpg

Temp Control is not that great; the pre heat function does work. The firmware upgrade available is supposed to improve the TC. I haven’t noticed that much of a difference after installing it. You can find the firmware here. http://www.wismec.com/software/wismec-tc-software-for-upgrading-sinuous-p80/

I also used this on bypass mode, not battery friendly but I did enjoy it on this mod.

Overall I like the Sinuous P80. The centered 510, firing bar and oversized OLED display (0.96”) made it easy to like. Another big plus for me is you have the option to run Artic Fox firmware on it if you choose to do so. I definitely have situations where a mod this size, light weight and pocket friendly will come in handy. A few things I did not like was all my tanks didn’t sit flush on the mod, there was a mm space in between. The tanks were on tight and vaped fine. Also you can’t see the screen out side in the sun and can’t adjust how long the display is on for. It seems to be on for longer than it needs to be. None of the three is a deal breaker but I wanted to bring them up. I think I found my new mod for golf course !!!!

You can get the mod here: https://www.efun.top/wismec-sinuous-p80-80w-tc-box-mod.html

You can get the kit here: https://www.efun.top/wismec-sinuous-p80-with-elabo-mini-tc-full-kit.html

Please let me know what you think. This being the first time doing this I am looking any and all feedback.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Pretty good review, short and to the point, just the way I like them. Might edit in & show how 510 is now press fitted from underneath, due to recent concerns & issues.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
P.S. mention review in title, almost didn't read. Overall I liked review & would another of your reviews, if I knew it was a review at a glance.:)

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
any updates to this? has any new firmware improved the TC?

considering getting one of these. normally i use joyetechs evic mini stuff and thought maybe id change it up a bit. is anyone using this still?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
any updates to this? has any new firmware improved the TC?
considering getting one of these. normally i use joyetechs evic mini stuff and thought maybe id change it up a bit. is anyone using this still?
I was using mine to test a tank I was sent last week. However the TC is what you will find in most of your Wismec mods. That is not great TC. I have downloaded Artic Fox firmware on the one I have at home for that reason. Well that is one reason. I still stand by it and it is a good mod. I know a few people who have them and say they are enjoying them.

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was using mine to test a tank I was sent last week. However the TC is what you will find in most of your Wismec mods. That is not great TC. I have downloaded Artic Fox firmware on the one I have at home for that reason. Well that is one reason. I still stand by it and it is a good mod. I know a few people who have them and say they are enjoying them.

so using the Artic Fox firmware eliminates the weak TC? i dont care which firmware it needs as long as i can get consistent TC.

ive never owned a Wismec device and dindnt realize that they werent known for solid TC.

thanks for the update!

VU Sponsors