Become a Patron!

Wismec luxotic nc kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received Nc kit from buybest.com for the purpose of this review.

Nc kit comes in two colors:

- Green resin
- Red resin

wSAmUs5.jpg

Luxotic NC MOD

- Size: 96.2 x 54.5 x 26.6mm
- Thread type: 510 spring-loaded connector
- Cell type: Dual high-rate 20700/18650 cell (NOT included)
- Voltage Range: 1.3V-5.3V
- Max output wattage: 250W

Guillotine V2 RDA

- Height: 34.8mm
- Diameter: 24mm
- Coil building: Dual coil

Features:

- Compatible with Dual 18650/20700 Batteries
- Optional Output Mode in Series and Parallel
- Multiple Circuit Protection Systems

In the box:

- Luxotic NC Box MOD
- Guillotine V2
- 2 x Battery Sleeve
- 2 x Pre-made Clapton 0.18ohm Coils
- Drip tip
- Cotton
- User Manual
- Warning Card
- Spare Parts

1Ajj2G3.jpg

Nc luxotic kit contains nc mod and guillotine v2 atomizer. Design of mod is very nice in my opinion and I personally like how nc mod looks with this rda. Package is very nice, in the package you will receive coils and cotton that you can use here, you will receive beauty ring and you will receive adapters for 18650 batteries.

965E0AK.jpg

Guillotine v2

Guillotine v2 atomizer is 24mm in diameter, height of the atomizer is 35mm. You can see some details on the atomizer, you can see engraved "JayBo", from the bottom of the atomizer you can see engraved "Wismec", "JayBo" and "Guillotine v2". Build quality is very solid, threads on the connection are also very solid. This atomizer has gold plated 510 pin. This is dual coil atomizer that you can use with airflow that hits the coils from the bottom or you can use this rda with airflow that hits the coils from the side.

0H0dIMk.jpg

When you receive the atomizer you will see pre installed 810 drip tip, here you can use any other 810 drip, drip tips that I tried stands perfectly here. Drip tip that comes pre installed is 6mm in height and bore is 12mm in diameter. In the package you will receive one more 810 drip tip, ultem drip tip, this drip tip is 12mm in height and bore is 13mm in diameter, I like more to use the first drip tip, in my opinion this one is more comfortable and looks beautiful.

YfGNUYB.jpg

On this atomizer top cap and chamber are two pieces, so you can take off the top cap. You can see that top cap has conical shape and there is a piece that prevents heat to go on the drip tip which is good, also you can use the top cap to adjust the airflow when you use this atomizer with side airflow, now I will explain how.
On the chamber you can see two airflow slots, each slot for one coil, there is no stopper here and this can be a con to someone. So, the chamber can sit that way so airflow goes under the coil and to adjust airflow that way you need to use the chamber, but you can turn upside down the chamber and that way airflow will hit the coils from side and that way you will adjust the airflow by using the top cap, also what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. It is very nice that you can choose between two airflow options.

iiJrZFp.jpg

UqB8seF.jpg

On the base you can see two airflow rings that holds the chamber. On the base you can also see two airflow slots and in every slot you can see two holes for airflow, so basically when you use the atomizer with bottom airflow, air will hit each coil from two holes. Airflow slots under the coils are raised which is very good because that way is harder to make this atomizer to leak. Build deck has two posts and you can see clamps here that locks the coil leads, we have 4 screws here. So here on this build deck one lead of each coil will go under one clamp. Building on this rda is not very hard because clamps helps a lot, for advanced vapers building will not be hard, but for others I suggest first to clip coil leads and then to place your coils in the place. Slots for coil leads are big and you can place bigger coils here without any problems.

0rmrySq.jpg

WWGI2oF.jpg

2bd5jxY.jpg

How this rda works and my thoughts

So let me start from the package, in the package you will receive coils and cotton, you will also receive in the package one more drip tip, personally I like to use drip tip that comes pre installed. It is very good that you can use this atomizer with bottom airflow and side airflow, you can choose what you like more, in the same time it is very hard to make this atomizer leak when you use side aifflow, but still considering that airflow slots under the coil are raised it is hard to leak even when you use bottom airflow. This atomizer comes without bf pin and you can't use it with squonk mods which will be a con. Airflow is very smooth and there is a lot of airflow, pro for that, we have no stopper here which will be a con for someone, still it is very easy to adjust the airflow. In the package as I said you will receive two coils, diameter of the coil is 3mm, resistance of one coil is 0.25ohm, also what I like with coils that comes in the package is that you don't have to cut the coil leads because coil leads are ready for this build deck and you only need to place the coils on the build deck. Vapor production is very good as expected, flavor is very solid, I can say that flavor is good, in my opinion flavor is better when airflow hits the coils from the bottom, also I can say that this is one pretty much good rda and I personally like it.

Cons:

- No stopper on the chamber
- There is no bf pin

Pros:

- Build quality is very solid
- You can use this atomizer with bottom airflow
- You can use this rda with side airflow
- Piece on the top cap reduces heat on the drip tip
- Good flavor
- It is hard to make it leak
- Good vapor production
- Two drip tips
- Smooth airflow
- Coils and cotton in the package

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nc mod

Noisy cricket mod is powered by dual batteries and manufacturer says that maximum output power is 250w. This mod instead of screen and buttons has potentiometer that you will use to adjust the output voltage. This mod is compatible with 20700 batteries which is very good, in the package you will receive two adapters for 18650 batteries. Also this mod can work in parallel mode and it can work in series mode which is very good.
The design of the mod is very nice in my opinion, on the mod you can see stainless steel and resin, personally I like resin. Build quality is very good and this mod feels heavy in the hand.

LZdJzQp.jpg

On the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection with very good threads and here you can see gold plated 510 pin, 510 pin is spring loaded. You can use atomizers up to 26mm without overhang which is really good. On the top side of the mod you can also see the switch that you will use to change between parallel mode and series mode and here you can also see the led light indicator. The switch stands very nice in the place and there is no chance that you can accidentally move it left or right.

From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button and on the fire button you can see logo "JayBo". The fire button protrudes and it is clicky, it works fine and I have no problems with the fire button. Under the fire button you can see potentiometer that you will use to adjust the output voltage when you use the mod in series mode. Potentiometer has nice tension on it and so far I didn't move it accidentally, very good.

From the bottom side of the mod you can see the battery cover and on the cover you can see engraved "Luxotic NC" amsf "Wismec", on the cover you can also see 6 vent holes. You can pretty much easy take off the battery cover or put the cover on the mod, but still there is no chance that cover can fall off from the mod, I can say that cover stays very nice on the mod. When you take off the cover you can see marked battery orientation with white color so you can see very clear how to put your batteries in the mod, you need to place in the mod plus of each battery. As I said you can use here dual 20700 batteries but in the package you will receive adapters so you can use dual 18650 batteries if you don't have 20700 batteries.

We have some protections here:

- Short-circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Atomizer Protection

4wJkpxT.jpg

D0GChcG.jpg

How this mod works and my opinion:

As I said, I like the design of the mod, I think that this mod looks beautiful which is very subjective, build quality is good and there is nothing I can complain about build quality. If you use atomizers up to 26mm there will be no overhang. The switch works very good, the fire button also works very good and I didn't have any problems so far. On the potentiometer you can't see the voltage marked, you only know where is beginning and the end, advanced vaper will know exactly how to adjust it, but still this is a con because you can't see the output voltage. In my opinion big pro here is that you can use dual 20700 batteries, perosnally I like to use 20700. When the switch is placed on the left side mod works in parallel mode and when the swich is placed right, then this mod works in series mode. If you use this mod in parallel mode when you spin the potentiometer nothing will happen, but when you use this mod in series mode you can adjust the output voltage with potentiometer between 1.3V-5.2V. This mod also can be used in full series mode with max 8.4v output voltage which if you are beginner should never use or if you don't know what are you doing, don't use full series mode. If you turn off the mod and hold the fire button for 5 seconds the protection will go away and you will be able to use this mod up to 8.4V, once again don't use it if you don't know what are you doing.
This mod will not work in series mode with lower resistance than 0.1ohm, but if you use it in parallel mode it will work will lower than 0.1ohm, which again you should not use if you don't know what are you doing.
Basically this mod works very good, the fire button is fast and you can use this mod in parallel mode or in series mode configuration, potentiometer also works very good and if you are experienced vaper I can suggest you this mod.

Cons:

- Voltage is not marked on the potentiometer
- There is no usb port on the mod, but in my opinion this is not a con because I like to charge my batteries in external charger

Pros:

- I like the design
- You can use dual 18650 batteries or 20700 batteries
- You can use it in parallel mode or in series mode
- The swich works good
- The fire button works good
- The potentiometer has nice tension
- The battery cover stands very nice in the place
- You can use atomizers up to 26mm
- The fire button is fast

Buybest: website

Get it here: Luxotic nc kit