Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win Wismec Predator, Experience Multifunctional Cloud Chasing Advanced Combo Kit-4/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
It seems we've been long not having a contest offering you a powerful mod. Well, this time, we bring you the Wismec Predator. Excuse me? You have not heard it yet?

Predator is the first mod that is capable of supporting 2A quick charge and being converted into a power bank for charging other electronic devices,designed by sinuous designs in USA. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can fire up to 228w max. The new balance charge technology brings two cells to an equal state of charge. The unique hidden fire button adds a highlight to the neat appearance of this mod, and the compact size makes it feel nice in hand. With upgradeable firmware, you can always keep the Predator up-to-date. The kit matches a new tank,Elabo,which features a detachable structure, retractable top filling solution and innovative childproof lock system. The e-juice capacity will be a little bit different based on what coil head you use. When using triple 0.2ohm head, the tank can hold 4.9ml; while using NS Triple 0.25ohm head, it can fill 4.6ml of e-liquid. And the design of no threads coil system enables you to replace a used coils faster and without getting e-liquid on your hands.

Very appealing right? Join our contest below, you might have chance to get your hands on it!

ngtt7S9.jpg

To enter:

1.Which feature/technology do you like about Wismec Predator (worth 3 points)

2.PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Wismec Predator" posted. (A Participant who picks this entry to enter can get an extra $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card)(worth 8 points)

3.Share Wismec Predator Kit in your social media page(Simply click any title below to share) (worth 5 points)
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
VK
Pinterest
Tumblr

4.Make a vape meme related to Wismec Predator Kit (worth 6 points)

Note:
1. Every entry has a score, we marked the points in the end of every entry.
2. A participant shall score 12 points or above to enter the random winner selection.
3. You must number your post and score,your post won't count otherwise(for instance: #1/3 points).
4. One entry one post;We use random.org to select 1 winner on April 7, 2017.
5. The extra $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card you won in this contest could be redeemed with our 15% off code "AHG15" without any minimum consumption restriction

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations @iamTEZR!!

Lnt1R74.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Note: I will PM $5 gift card codes to participants who pick the 2nd entries later. Guys, please note to check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wismec Predator 228, you can pick one from HG at US$63.67 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1/ 3 points

I like that it has a spring loaded 510 thread and the fact that it uses 2 18650 batteri

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. 3 points I like the look of the device..and it sounds like it has a better 510 pin!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.Which feature/technology do you like about Wismec Predator (worth 3 points
I love any mod with a fire bar on the side. Its the best way to fire a mod imo

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4.Make a vape meme related to Wismec Predator Kit (worth 6 points) 14 Total Points

Screenshot_2017-03-28-22-53-49.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Preditor Mod is as most anticipated as the Alien. Same size and sleek looking. I like the mod in it's entirety. Better board, will seat a large tank, it's a POWER BANK to charge anything but you have to purchase the option. Having the Predator logo would be nice, but I'really like everything about it! So much so I'm tempted to purchase one to review!

3 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2.PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Wismec Predator" posted. (A Participant who picks this entry to enter can get an extra $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card)(worth 8 points) See PM.

11 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Refer to PM, please. +5pts

27 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
#4 - Meme
33 Points

0366c7d9.gif

Predator has a little fun for himself.

Last edited:

sorrymrsjackson

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#1/ 3 points

I love the aesthetics of the mod, particularly the added appeal of the hidden fire button! Definitely on my list of must-buys.

sorrymrsjackson

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#3/16 points

2.PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Wismec Predator" posted. (A Participant who picks this entry to enter can get an extra $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card)(worth 8 points)

Check PMs, please. I believe I did this correctly?

sorrymrsjackson

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#4/24 points

Attachments

• IMG_7694.JPG
    IMG_7694.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 11

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
3. Share Wismec Predator Kit in your social media page(Simply click any title below to share) (worth 5 points)
Facebook
Google+
Pinterest

Instagram

38 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Please refer to PM

49 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
3.Share Wismec Predator Kit in your social media page(Simply click any title below to share) (worth 5 points)

Shared:
Facebook
Pinterest
Google+
Instagram

54 Points

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Upon further contemplation, the mod appears perfect and quite desirable. Even with the velvety fullness of the vapor, my flavor always makes it through. The kicker however is the power bank.
57 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

63 Points

Predator Approved.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Firmware up-gradable. I'd truly would love this mod to display with my Alien. And, to use until I wear it out! I agree with Mike on the bright OLED screen. I'm sure it has a stealth mode. Review, no doubt!

66 Points

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Wismec Predator" posted. (A Participant who picks this entry to enter can get an extra $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card)(worth 8 points)

Please refer to PM.

74 Points

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Shared:
Facebook
Pinterest
Google+
Instagram

79 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
4. Said to the Alien, of course. I hope I haven't offended anyone. Pretty funny, actually. :giggle:

Both are beautiful mods with their own attributes.

85 Points

Predator MOFO.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2A charging is a plus as well as ease of customization AND that it's a vapor machine!

88 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. PM us any of your local e-cigarette online store or BM store info (requires the vendor's name and contact) with "Wismec Predator" posted. (A Participant who picks this entry to enter can get an extra $5 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift card)(worth 8 points)

Please refer to PM

96 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Google+
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

101 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

For the all NEW Preditor 228 Mod by Wismec. What a beast!
We now have the Alien 220 mod vs. NEW Preditor 228.
Who shall be the victor?

107 Points

Predator Meme4.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Although I am not into Kits, the Estoc has my attention. Together with the final release of the PREDATOR, I look forward to chucking vapor with flavor. I always have 4 rigs at my desk. This, no doubt, will be one of them.

110 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Please see PM.

118 Points

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
3.Share Wismec Predator Kit in your social media page(Simply click any title below to share) (worth 5 points)Shared Memes as well.
Facebook
Google+
Pinterest
Instagram

123 Points

Last edited:

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#1/3 points

Heard many good things about the Predator, hidden fire button is unique.

One entry one post;We use random.org to select 1 winner lol

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1.Which feature/technology do you like about Wismec Predator(worth 3 points)
#1/3 points
The 2A quick charging and the design looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors