Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Ehpro Panther RDA & Armor Prime, Start Your Cloud Chasing Journey--5/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
In the last few months, Ehpro committed themselves to R & D and introduced us several excellent products in quick session. This time we bring you 2 of them - Ehpro Panther RDA & Armor Prime mech mod as prizes. Hope you’ll like them. As a fashionable dripping atomizer with 24mm diameter. Panther features a dual-post deign for easy building and wicking. The gold-plated deck provides the perfect electrical conductivity too. It adopts bottom-up direct airflow to the coil, which provides flawless flavor and big clouds. Armor Prime is a top-notch mech mod, compatible with external 20700 and 18650 batteries. It features various protections for safe vaping, including short-circurt, over-heat, reverse battery protection. The LED indicator also provides you clear battery status. Wanna get your hand on this cool combo? Join us now!

RLsswtE.jpg

To enter:

1.What do you think of the Ehpro Panther RDA & Armor Prime?
2.Have you used any Ehpro products? If yes, please list the names. If not, just comment with Ehpro Panther RDA & Armor Prime.
3.Share the pics of your current setups or any vape memes with us.

Note:

1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on June 1, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

-------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #53 @f1r3b1rd!

B84E0Ue.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Ehpro Panther RDA and Ehpro Armor Prime mod, you can pick one from HG separately at US$18.41 and US$21.8 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1. The Armor Prime looks like a fantastic big of kit.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2. Ehpro Panther RDA & Armor Prime

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#4. Ehpro Panther RDA & Armor Prime

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
#1 love that the Armor Prime has safeties, top side firing button, adjustable 510 & battery status lights. The Panther Rda looks nice with bottom airflow.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
1)
I like the kit. I like that it accepts 20700 batteries for greater power and battery life. The pictured kit is quite attractive.

Last edited:

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
4)
My Rev Tech Nitro mod holding my Kylin Mini RTA and my Smok Marshal G320 powering my Geekvape Ammit Dual RTA.
1527251092136635968704.jpg

Last edited:

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
5)
My Vaptio N1 Pro with the Geekvape Blitzen RTA and the Smok Alien with the Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2.
15272517029611255775049.jpg

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The electronic commutation of the power is very good for a mech mod.

hamnickel

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
1. What do you think of the Ehpro Panther RDA & Armor Prime?
The Armor Prime is a beautiful mech mod. I really like that it has LED indicator to show the battery charge, and the RDA seems to be a flavor chaser.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1.What do you think of the Ehpro Panther RDA & Armor Prime?
Look interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors