Become a Patron!

Will a Modfather rda 30mm squonk

craigo71

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I’m being sent a Modfather rda it should be arriving shortly and I was wondering if it will have a pin for squonking or not cheers!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi I’m being sent a Modfather rda it should be arriving shortly and I was wondering if it will have a pin for squonking or not cheers!

The RDA does if it is brand new

The RTA does not come bf

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The RDA does if it is brand new

The RTA does not come bf
Wow this is a new edition, I got two when first released and no BF pin.

But then again my Squonker wouldn't look good with a 30mm Atty. Plus the Modfather RDA with the series deck is meant for the power of a series Mod ;)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wow this is a new edition, I got two when first released and no BF pin.

But then again my Squonker wouldn't look good with a 30mm Atty. Plus the Modfather RDA with the series deck is meant for the power of a series Mod ;)

Everyone it seems is adding a BF pin these days - whether it is a good idea or not

craigo71

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won it with juice line coils and cotton on a nye fb page comp. I’m new as, so I’m stoked to be able to try it out. I did here the rumour of a bf pin so thought I’d ask.. what do you reckon would run something like that I was thinking drone but would the gbox be an alternative?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won it with juice line coils and cotton on a nye fb page comp. I’m new as, so I’m stoked to be able to try it out. I did here the rumour of a bf pin so thought I’d ask.. what do you reckon would run something like that I was thinking drone but would the gbox be an alternative?
Well standard configuration is series so you double the resistance with dual coils. You also can take out the center post and run it in a basic parallel deck where you half the resistance with dual coils.

With the series deck in a 30mm RDA means large SS fused Claptons with high ohms with lots of power (8+volts). I run mine on my HOG and chuck some totally obscene plumage. All with great smooth flavor.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Either mod would work okay - the Drone has a nicer board (DNA) but the Gbox has a nicer price - and squonks way better than the drone

Have my fingers crossed for you that your new Modfather is the new version with the pin

craigo71

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Lucy me too,, and thanks to you all for real answers hard to get usually

VU Sponsors