Become a Patron!

Why Is The CDC Lying About E-Cigarettes?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sometimes it just takes people time to get around to your thread.

Don't give up if you don't get a flood of viewers to a post that was created less than an hour ago.

Sometimes it has been a day or longer for someone to reply to one of my own threads!

And if a time lag like this is the worst thing that happens to you here, you are well ahead of the game.

All of that being said, do you want me to put up your original post?

And Yep, I can do that for you.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe it was the article by Forbes on the CDC. Good article. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You put them in the wrong spot and people have to end up moving them here but people DO read them

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Views:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Tom :) I do appreciate the news, good and bad..
I love to keep up with what is happening in our vape world..
and really, just because views are low.. or slow.. doesnt mean they do not show up..
all help is appreciated.. and i try to pop stuff up to other places.. :)

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got home from work, fed the animals, ate dinner, and now I have some computer time.
We do read the threads. Please share your find. Thanks

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're busting balls because people commented on the post? Sometimes people don't immediately respond to posts.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It would have been better in vape related. Certainly no less germane then some of the crap posted there.

Crap.. you think this is crap?

I will be good. I will be good. I will be good. I will be good. I will be good. I will be good.

lemme explain.. even the least bit, is good.. unless people talk.. there is nothing..
kind of like the dumb question, every one is scared to ask about.. nothing is ever crap..

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Replies:
Views:
looks like it's doing pretty well.
91 views in less than 3 1/2 hours.
you views would be more than triple if the title would have been the exact article title.
A lot of people get here through Google.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
91 views because of the title. If i had left the post as is, it would have nothing like most in this area, which is why i posted it in the vape related area.

Your welcome to repost the title if you want

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sometimes it just takes people time to get around to your thread.

Don't give up if you don't get a flood of viewers to a post that was created less than an hour ago.

Sometimes it has been a day or longer for someone to reply to one of my own threads!

And if a time lag like this is the worst thing that happens to you here, you are well ahead of the game.

All of that being said, do you want me to put up your original post?

And Yep, I can do that for you.
Dear lord, a moderator?!? I heard tell of your kind; passed down from generation and such. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
91 views because of the title. If i had left the post as is, it would have nothing like most in this area, which is why i posted it in the vape related area.

Your welcome to repost the title if you want

it would have been nicer had you left your posted content..
it is what it is.. and i will say.. you catch more bees with honey than flies..
if you had posted to share, you would not have deleted what you wanted to post in the beginning..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
but on to the good news.. people like to share.. sharing is caring..
and thanks to everyone that likes to help us all keep up to date on the news in vaping.. :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've learned not to comment in these threads because if there is any conversation (this thread excepted) it quickly devolves into members of one particular political ruling party bashing members of the other political ruling party and blaming the latter for every problem in their lives from their wives leaving them to domestic beer tasting like crap to Fasttech taking too long to ship...back-slapping and affirmation occurs if the echo chamber is left intact, pointless internet arguments ensue if the other side attempts to comment.

So I read a lot, and I re-post the valuable articles through my other outlets, but I try to avoid playing in the mud...

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've learned not to comment in these threads because if there is any conversation (this thread excepted) it quickly devolves into members of one particular political ruling party bashing members of the other political ruling party and blaming the latter for every problem in their lives from their wives leaving them to domestic beer tasting like crap to Fasttech taking too long to ship...back-slapping and affirmation occurs if the echo chamber is left intact, pointless internet arguments ensue if the other side attempts to comment.

So I read a lot, and I re-post the valuable articles through my other outlets, but I try to avoid playing in the mud...
Your deep in the mud now pal!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your deep in the mud now pal!
Just making an observation that I don't think anyone can dispute happens with regularity...unless you want to argue that Budweiser is better than Lagunitas.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would have been better in vape related. Certainly no less germane then some of the crap posted there.
If staff feels they need to move a thread to another area that it fits better or gets more views to assist the OP or for any other reason , that is the way it goes. I have moved over a dozen of your threads that you like to put in the vaping related but doesn't have a category area, because you don't want to look to see where it belongs, and yet you complain about it? No I would not complain about it, just sayin......

Your edit is reverted back to what it was before you deleted.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dear lord, a moderator?!? I heard tell of your kind; passed down from generation and such. :)

Yep, we are cloned in labs and only released into the "Wild's" of the different forums once we have been spayed or neutered and have received a lobotomy.

Or there are the other kind that are created by the use of Necromancy and bringing long dead Nazi SS or Gestapo officers back to life and releasing them to rule certain other forums with an iron hand after being fitted with Hobnailed Jackboots.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If staff feels they need to move a thread to another area that it fits better or gets more views to assist the OP or for any other reason , that is the way it goes. I have moved over a dozen of your threads that you like to put in the vaping related but doesn't have a category area, because you don't want to look to see where it belongs, and yet you complain about it? No I would not complain about it, just sayin......

Your edit is reverted back to what it was before you deleted.
That is simply false. You have move ONE other one, not a dozen. Your reason is because it was double posted.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is simply false. You have move ONE other one, not a dozen. Your reason is because it was double posted.
Nope YOUR wrong, because I forward them to the correct area and 5150sick places them for me in good or bad area, this is NOT including other non news threads of yours I have moved. Lets stick to posting threads in the areas they belong or if you need help on where you should put them, my PM box is always open to help you:) have a GREAT day:)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Please tell me that I don't need to proscribe some cream for this thread?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Replies:
Views:
Still think nobody reads this stuff?

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope YOUR wrong, because I forward them to the correct area and 5150sick places them for me in good or bad area, this is NOT including other non news threads of yours I have moved. Lets stick to posting threads in the areas they belong or if you need help on where you should put them, my PM box is always open to help you:) have a GREAT day:)
Nope YOUR wrong. and you can't prove it either. Why? it doesn't exist.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Replies:
Views:
Still think nobody reads this stuff?
The only reason anyone was looking at this was the "deleted" title. You just changed it. But you know what? I don't give a crap about it anymore, so your welcome to put your last word in and lock this thread.

cindycated

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or we can continue the conversation that almost got going about
Why Is The CDC Lying About E-Cigarettes?
Funny, I was just reading about the Vietnamese Swai vs. US Catfish thing the other day and it all reminded me so much of what's going on with ecigs. So sad that there are so many bullies in bed with government. :(

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope YOUR wrong. and you can't prove it either. Why? it doesn't exist.

Both 5150 and I could prove it and as for the others I moved , all I would have to do is look through my edit logs, but that pulls me away from my other things I do here on the forum and trust me I am not wasting my time doing that to prove to you any such thing, in fact bothering to respond to your post was a BIG waste of time and seeings how there are 2 threads on this topic, I can close this one PER YOUR REQUEST:)
Carry on folks:)

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both 5150 and I could prove it and as for the others I moved , all I would have to do is look through my edit logs, but that pulls me away from my other things I do here on the forum and trust me I am not wasting my time doing that to prove to you any such thing, in fact bothering to respond to your post was a BIG waste of time and seeings how there are 2 threads on this topic, I can close this one PER YOUR REQUEST:)
Carry on folks:)
You can't prove anything or you would, and you've wasted enough of my time as well. close this thread if your not too busy

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm too busy, sorry
Here maybe this will work

tumblr_n2t9klCBcY1stm1jto1_500_zps07bcf76d.jpg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Dammit.. and all i wanted to do, when i first clicked, was read your post on a news bit.. @Robert B

Many thanks to @5150sick for him continuing his posts on what is going on in vaping and for not behaving like some one else.
@cindycated it still all falls around to corruption greedy and omg no one is paying attention so since i cant delete this thread, i will act like a jerk type people..

if we all do not stick together.. like one of my friends said.. divided we all fall.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or there are the other kind that are created by the use of Necromancy and bringing long dead Nazi SS or Gestapo officers back to life and releasing them to rule certain other forums with an iron hand after being fitted with Hobnailed Jackboots.
Classwife?...is that you? :eek:

VU Sponsors