VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who will be the most ideal vaper?

20170814064058_41768.jpg

More than 9 million adults vape regularly in the United States and almost 3 million in Britain. Now consider the countless others across planet earth.

Men vape, and so do women. Impetuous 20 year olds vape, as well as venerable 80 year olds.
The religious and the atheists may well vape through the same E-cigarettes. The innocent and the convicted may share passion for the same flavor.

If one may have access to Professor X's Cerebro which detects vapers instead of mutants---imagine what a sight that might be!

Enough Idle talks. Back on our topic today---of all the people in the world, who will be the most ideal vaper? Who as opposed to the rest of humanity, you would rather see vaping, if there be only one vaper on this planet?

Below are some of the feedbacks I have got. The reasons behind each choice may vary from political to aesthetic. While the right of freedom of speech is practiced and honored, these answers do not design to ridicule, insult, or humiliate anyone whom the readers may feel thus treated---no malice is intended. In order to disclaim any further alleged accusations, all religious figures are to be avoided in this discussion.

a. George Clooney. I believe everyone understands why I make this choice. White loose shirt with top button undone, blue jeans, not shaved, hair slicked back to the right side, charming eyes and signature smile, and vaping! Just imagine this man shrouded in some dense vapors, what more do you need to be turned on?

20170814064524_19772.jpg

b. Brad Pitt. I will admit Brad Pitt looks better with a cigarette, and that Lieutenant Aldo Raine (starred by Brad Pitt in the Inglorious Bastards) with a Mechanic Mod in his hand may be a weird scene to behold, but I still maintain that this guy looks super whatever he may be doing. Who in the right mind will deny a truth as plain as this?

20170814064616_20734.jpg

c. Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee vaping!!! Are you kidding? No, I am seriously not kidding. A staunch body with rock-like muscles and lines, a tense and provocative air, eyes like apocalyptic lightning, and Bruce Lee exhaling some contemptuous clouds before finishing his numerous but vanquished enemies...

20170814064703_64342.jpg

d. Michael Jordan. They call him Air Jordan. They call him the god of basketball. His legendary feats need not to be repeated here, and his kingly demeanor speaks for itself. An autographed basketball in one hand and a Mechanic Mod in another, Michael Jordan reclining on a majestic crimson couch veiled in opaque clouds...Why in the name of Harry Potter would anyone ever think of challenging him?

20170814064831_10278.jpg

e. Michelle Rodriguez. I did not choose Jennifer Lawrence because she sometimes can be a cutie. But Michelle is always tough. Indestructible, impregnable, ruthless, invulnerable...I will have to exhaust such categories of words if I keep the list going on, in order to describe her bearing, at least that of her in the movies. Imagine Michelle Rodriguez with a Cerberus strapped on the back and a Blackjack in one hand, and what could make her more sexy than a demon face patterned Mechanic Mod?

20170814065020_42043.jpg

Vapers, my list will end here for the time being, and I'm sure you all have some ideas as to who will be the most ideal vaper. Feel free to comment, reply, discuss, and post your choices! Again, religious figures are to be avoided for the respect of the last pure land of human conscience.

PS: Cacuqecig will be launching a program titled " Who will be the most ideal vaper?" this month, in which you will be able to vote for your vaping heroes.
Stay tuned---and check our official zone for alerts.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck with the idolizing of people who play make believe or play games. Fuck that shit, it's vacuous and soul sucking.

My ideal vaper candidates are:

Andria - I admire her for knowing what she likes and sticking to it.
Cromwell - Another one who knows what works for him.
Pulsevape - He makes me laugh and he vapes.
HIC- He takes vaping to an art form.
Huck, Heartsdelight, and TeresaP. I don't know them, but I think they're great people and they vape.

Fuck Brad Pitt.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the perfect candidate should be
30 to 100 pounds overwieght
both T-shirts they own and their only pair of pants should be black
they should own a wide selection of baseball caps (all black of course)
they should live in a garage with a racoon
they should have spent all their rent money on tattoos
they should do all their grocery shopping at the AM/PM
they should find their bodily functions a fascinating subject to discuss with others,

the other perfect candidate

Should have a wide selection of flannel shirts..in pastel colors
wears a pair of work boots that have never actually touched dirt
uses a ...vape pen (whatever the fuck that is).
vapes 0 nic lemongrass,dragonfruit,menthol juice.
cultivated a beard that wieghs more than the rest of their body put together
uses hair gel
wears his girlfriend skinny jeans
is contemplating a carrier in modeling
owns a moutain bike

These guys are also goood candidtes

how-dudes-that-vape-have-sex-openly-gayanimals-19815224.png

.......and then there's the rest of us.

Fuck George Clooney.

Last edited:

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Who will be the most ideal vaper?

20170814064058_41768.jpg

More than 9 million adults vape regularly in the United States and almost 3 million in Britain. Now consider the countless others across planet earth.

Men vape, and so do women. Impetuous 20 year olds vape, as well as venerable 80 year olds.
The religious and the atheists may well vape through the same E-cigarettes. The innocent and the convicted may share passion for the same flavor.

If one may have access to Professor X's Cerebro which detects vapers instead of mutants---imagine what a sight that might be!

Enough Idle talks. Back on our topic today---of all the people in the world, who will be the most ideal vaper? Who as opposed to the rest of humanity, you would rather see vaping, if there be only one vaper on this planet?

Below are some of the feedbacks I have got. The reasons behind each choice may vary from political to aesthetic. While the right of freedom of speech is practiced and honored, these answers do not design to ridicule, insult, or humiliate anyone whom the readers may feel thus treated---no malice is intended. In order to disclaim any further alleged accusations, all religious figures are to be avoided in this discussion.

a. George Clooney. I believe everyone understands why I make this choice. White loose shirt with top button undone, blue jeans, not shaved, hair slicked back to the right side, charming eyes and signature smile, and vaping! Just imagine this man shrouded in some dense vapors, what more do you need to be turned on?

20170814064524_19772.jpg

b. Brad Pitt. I will admit Brad Pitt looks better with a cigarette, and that Lieutenant Aldo Raine (starred by Brad Pitt in the Inglorious Bastards) with a Mechanic Mod in his hand may be a weird scene to behold, but I still maintain that this guy looks super whatever he may be doing. Who in the right mind will deny a truth as plain as this?

20170814064616_20734.jpg

c. Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee vaping!!! Are you kidding? No, I am seriously not kidding. A staunch body with rock-like muscles and lines, a tense and provocative air, eyes like apocalyptic lightning, and Bruce Lee exhaling some contemptuous clouds before finishing his numerous but vanquished enemies...

20170814064703_64342.jpg

d. Michael Jordan. They call him Air Jordan. They call him the god of basketball. His legendary feats need not to be repeated here, and his kingly demeanor speaks for itself. An autographed basketball in one hand and a Mechanic Mod in another, Michael Jordan reclining on a majestic crimson couch veiled in opaque clouds...Why in the name of Harry Potter would anyone ever think of challenging him?

20170814064831_10278.jpg

e. Michelle Rodriguez. I did not choose Jennifer Lawrence because she sometimes can be a cutie. But Michelle is always tough. Indestructible, impregnable, ruthless, invulnerable...I will have to exhaust such categories of words if I keep the list going on, in order to describe her bearing, at least that of her in the movies. Imagine Michelle Rodriguez with a Cerberus strapped on the back and a Blackjack in one hand, and what could make her more sexy than a demon face patterned Mechanic Mod?

20170814065020_42043.jpg

Vapers, my list will end here for the time being, and I'm sure you all have some ideas as to who will be the most ideal vaper. Feel free to comment, reply, discuss, and post your choices! Again, religious figures are to be avoided for the respect of the last pure land of human conscience.

PS: Cacuqecig will be launching a program titled " Who will be the most ideal vaper?" this month, in which you will be able to vote for your vaping heroes.
Stay tuned---and check our official zone for alerts.
I picture that left wing pustard snowflake George Clooney daintily handling a Virginia Slim between two fingers, he only plays a real man in movies, can't imagine him Vaping a Mod :rolleyes:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The most Ideal Vaper?

Me, because I Vape when I want and how I want and don't give two shits what some asshole reviewer has to say is good.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fuck with the idolizing of people who play make believe or play games. Fuck that shit, it's vacuous and soul sucking.

My ideal vaper candidates are:

Andria - I admire her for knowing what she likes and sticking to it.
Cromwell - Another one who knows what works for him.
Pulsevape - He makes me laugh and he vapes.
HIC- He takes vaping to an art form.
Huck, Heartsdelight, and TeresaP. I don't know them, but I think they're great people and they vape.

Fuck Brad Pitt.

Well, thanks. I figured everyone was sick of my lame vaping style and in-your-face verbal style and were just dying for me to start huffing max-VG at 200w. :giggle:

And I'd gladly fuck Brad, but I'm too damn old. Dammit.

I picture that left wing pustard snowflake George Clooney daintily handling a Virginia Slim between two fingers, he only plays a real man in movies, can't imagine him Vaping a Mod :rolleyes:

This comment gave me mixed/confused feelings. At first I felt like you were dissing VA Slims, and I felt some ridiculous urge to defend them... but y'know, I'm finally free of those fuckers, when I thought I never would be, so... diss 'em all you like, and I'll help. :giggle: In the past 3 yrs since I quit, I've received some of their coupons a few times, which used to send me into near-orgasmic joy, but now just make me laugh.. and toss 'em straight into the garbage where they belong. :D

Andria

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, thanks. I figured everyone was sick of my lame vaping style and in-your-face verbal style and were just dying for me to start huffing max-VG at 200w. :giggle:

And I'd gladly fuck Brad, but I'm too damn old. Dammit.

This comment gave me mixed/confused feelings. At first I felt like you were dissing VA Slims, and I felt some ridiculous urge to defend them... but y'know, I'm finally free of those fuckers, when I thought I never would be, so... diss 'em all you like, and I'll help. :giggle: In the past 3 yrs since I quit, I've received some of their coupons a few times, which used to send me into near-orgasmic joy, but now just make me laugh.. and toss 'em straight into the garbage where they belong. :D

Andria
Haha no, Virginia Slims fit a woman's hands just fine, it was a slam on Clooney ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Haha no, Virginia Slims fit a woman's hands just fine, it was a slam on Clooney ;)

I think their extreme slenderness and tightness is probably why I'll always want a really tight draw even with vaping -- I smoked some strength of those things for 30+ yrs.

Andria

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL guys I love your replies...:popcorn::banana::banana:

Freemanwanghuan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This article was talking hypothetically...
But he is also really far away from most people's memories

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't think many people watch his five movies anymore
I've watched them all several times, and occasionally watch them again. I was born in the year he died, and, he was born on 27th November, which happens to be also my birthday.

My husband watches them anytime they're on, wouldn't miss them.

Andria

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've watched them all several times, and occasionally watch them again. I was born in the year he died, and, he was born on 27th November, which happens to be also my birthday.
Wow! I used to watch all his movies too! I like especially the one in which he protects the girl who owns a resturant in Italy. The final fighting, I heard it was real. Not sure though, people say all kinds of things, but it was terrific

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My husband watches them anytime they're on, wouldn't miss them.

Andria
Are they still on movie channels? I only get DVDs, or I can watch them online

Freemanwanghuan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I watched them when I was in middle school. There is a guy in China who looks just like Bruce Lee! Have you heard of the guy?

Freemanwanghuan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The pain is, he is so far away in history. Even though people know his fame, they don't like his artistic way of fighting anymore. Today people want big muscles and exploding cars...I am truly disappinted

Freemanwanghuan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well the perfect candidate should be
30 to 100 pounds overwieght
both T-shirts they own and their only pair of pants should be black
they should own a wide selection of baseball caps (all black of course)
they should live in a garage with a racoon
they should have spent all their rent money on tattoos
they should do all their grocery shopping at the AM/PM
they should find their bodily functions a fascinating subject to discuss with others,

the other perfect candidate

Should have a wide selection of flannel shirts..in pastel colors
wears a pair of work boots that have never actually touched dirt
uses a ...vape pen (whatever the fuck that is).
vapes 0 nic lemongrass,dragonfruit,menthol juice.
cultivated a beard that wieghs more than the rest of their body put together
uses hair gel
wears his girlfriend skinny jeans
is contemplating a carrier in modeling
owns a moutain bike

These guys are also goood candidtes

how-dudes-that-vape-have-sex-openly-gayanimals-19815224.png

.......and then there's the rest of us.

Fuck George Clooney.
Someone tough right? Woudl certain Mr. Olympia fit in your category?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are they still on movie channels? I only get DVDs, or I can watch them online

Every now and then, they show up -- he watches for them! :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The pain is, he is so far away in history. Even though people know his fame, they don't like his artistic way of fighting anymore. Today people want big muscles and exploding cars...I am truly disappinted

I like his economy of motion, he can do so much with such small movements. And he wasn't a big man at all, but knew exactly where to place any part of his body at any given moment for maximum effect.

I also loved his son, who also sadly died much too young.

Andria

Freemanwanghuan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like his economy of motion, he can do so much with such small movements. And he wasn't a big man at all, but knew exactly where to place any part of his body at any given moment for maximum effect.

I also loved his son, who also sadly died much too young.

Andria
His son died at 28, shot, while he was making a movie, feafully similar to the beginning scene in Lee's last movie, the game of death, where he was shot on the face while making a movie
I agree with you about he knows where to place his body for maximum effect!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's cool! What channel is it?

All over cable... you just have to watch for them. Especially channels that specialize in action movies, old movies, etc.

Andria

VU Sponsors