Become a Patron!

Who uses Essential Depot?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm into this now where a liter of VG isnt lasting very long. I was thinking of getting by the gallon(s). Ive seen posts here about essential depot. So I checked it out and they sell "cubes". I can get 3 gallons of VG and 1 of PG which would be ideal.

I just need a little reassurance that they sell quality products. OR is there a better place to buy in bulk? I really dont know all my options. I do NOT have amazon prime.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OR is there a better place to buy in bulk?

I use ED but... if ...

http://www.bulkapothecary.com/raw-ingredients/other-ingredients-and-chemicals/glycerin/

...were cheaper (WITH Shipping costs), I would have no problem buying there.

There's a pop up that offers 33% off your order if you sign up for their newsletter. Again...shipping costs to me are often key and ED is often the best alternative.

Do you live near Aurora, Ohio? :)
Free pickup and they say....
  • WE'LL BEAT ANY COMPETITOR'S PRICE - GUARANTEED!

Ron
---
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."-Leonardo da Vinci

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only place I get my VG and PG from is ED. Nicotineriver sometimes has real good sales though and have tried there VG in the past and it was quality stuff, you can get free shipping over a certain amount as well. With Labor day coming up you might want to check what sale they may have.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ED has "specials" off and on, so go to their site, and sign up for notifications.
I ordered once through Amazon, but I've gotten better deals through ED by just watching for their "specials"
They often just give you free shipping.
Check them out ... they may have one going now :p

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ED has "specials" off and on, so go to their site, and sign up for notifications.
I ordered once through Amazon, but I've gotten better deals through ED by just watching for their "specials"
They often just give you free shipping.
Check them out ... they may have one going now :p

Like in posts #'s 151 & 153 here....;)

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/a-sticky-here-for-deals-on-diy-supplies-only.306257/page-4

Ron
---
"I could never resist the call of the trail."- Buffalo Bill

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm into this now where a liter of VG isnt lasting very long. I was thinking of getting by the gallon(s). Ive seen posts here about essential depot. So I checked it out and they sell "cubes". I can get 3 gallons of VG and 1 of PG which would be ideal.

I just need a little reassurance that they sell quality products. OR is there a better place to buy in bulk? I really dont know all my options. I do NOT have amazon prime.
<<<<<<----- ED customer here :)

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered yesterday got my shipment next day about 1/2 hour ago through Amazon. $25.99 free shipping delivered right to my door. One bottle 43 fl oz. of PG and one bottle of 43 fl oz. VG.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just priced 1 gal of VG from ED. 29.99 plus 17.28 shipping.
Same exact thing from Amazon 24.97 with no shipping as a prime member.

1 gal of VG + 1 Gal of PG from ED 62.59 with free shipping
The exact same thing at Amazon with no Prime is 48.99 with free shipping.

Just ran em both thru ED and Amazon.

I will use and like ED's products but I will not over pay and have no use for 4 gallons of VG.
I would have to buy 4 gallons of PG to go with it.... 8 gallons of PG/VG mix?

I gal of PG + 1 Gal of VG will last me well over a year.

That is over 63 120 ml bottles of ejuice not counting the flavoring and nic and such.

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just priced 1 gal of VG from ED. 29.99 plus 17.28 shipping.
Same exact thing from Amazon 24.97 with no shipping as a prime member.

1 gal of VG + 1 Gal of PG from ED 62.59 with free shipping
The exact same thing at Amazon with no Prime is 48.99 with free shipping.

I never looked for gallons at Amazon. Good to know. I'll probably pick up from Amazon next order.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I have tried 4-5 different vendors PG/VG... Not much difference honestly and ED has the best prices. +1 ED.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ED is my go-to for VG/PG. I buy the Gly-cubes as I mix 80% to max VG. Last time I ordered they had a deal with 30% off the shipping.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All your base are belong to Frank.

Thanks everybody. I got the cube thing with 3/1gallons of VG/PG. It was like $39+26(shipping). 65 bucks to not have to worry about running out for a long while, is well worth it for me.

My freind at work cracked me up. She asked, "What are you going to do with 43 pounds of nitro glycerin?".

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
All your base are belong to Frank.

Thanks everybody. I got the cube thing with 3/1gallons of VG/PG. It was like $39+26(shipping). 65 bucks to not have to worry about running out for a long while, is well worth it for me.

My freind at work cracked me up. She asked, "What are you going to do with 43 pounds of nitro glycerin?".
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: hillarious

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
According to an email I got, I believe everything there is now on sale at 50% off. Labor Day weekend only... didn't see a code.

8b931e47-9812-475f-bec8-26c64fdf2799.jpg

, I did not want you to miss our. 50% OFF Labor Day Weekend Sale - ALL ESSENTIAL DEPOT PRODUCTS (From Essential Oils, Butters, Lye, to Drums of Vegetable Glycerin). DO NOT MISS YOU CHANCE TO STOCK UP FOR THE SEASON.

Drum anyone?? :ejuice::cloud:

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If we're just talking price...
Glycube VG Essential Depot 39+26.52 shipping = 65.52
or same glycube VG from Amazon (no Prime offered), =39.60+25.00 shipping = 64.60
vs.
4 gal. VG @ 12.99 per gal, Nicotine River(free shipping) = 51.96

Nicotine River has ED beat on VG price by a wide margin, but for some reason their PG is more expensive (18.99 gal), whereas ED has PG Glycubes for the same 39 + shipping. Strange, but it all basically evens out. I choose Nic River out of bias...they are vape-oriented. ED is not, and fuck Amazon. :)

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One thing to be sure of is the VG Palm or soy derived....
I know Nic River's is palm, haven't tried EDs soy but did try their palm VG. To me, Nic River's tastes better, its sweetness is smoother, like honey, though I don't notice a vaping difference between them.

I've never tried soy VG. Do you notice a vaping difference between the two?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know Nic River's is palm, haven't tried EDs soy but did try their palm VG. To me, Nic River's tastes better, its sweetness is smoother, like honey, though I don't notice a vaping difference between them.

I've never tried soy VG. Do you notice a vaping difference between the two?
Never tried soy but I hear from some that it is not as good as Palm derived VG.

I will just stick with ED VG/PG I know them and like them.
Would not like to have a gallon of VG that I did not like.
Same way with my nic. Plus I have got 20 years worth of nic in the deep freezer.

Hoggy

Member For 3 Years
Yep, those 4 gallon mix-n-match glycubes from ED are what I go for too. And before they started the 4 gallon deals, I would go for those 2 pg/vg deals with free shipping from them.

I ended up going for 2 of those 4Gal specials, so now I have over 8 gallons of pg/vg! That should last a couple weeks, right? :)

I usually mix at 80pg/20vg so I don't use up as much flavoring, don't have to dry-burn as often, and also less chance of setting off this building's fire alarm. Since I use more PG, and since PG is usually more expensive, those 4gal deals are even better since they're all the same price.

VU Sponsors