Become a Patron!

Who sells the cleanest, clearest Nicotine?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
its all really just a matter of trying VT. if you have tried it you understand what everyone is talking about. I felt the same before I tried it. I doubted it could taste much better than what I had. my first tank of VT was like getting a new box of flavors like @2ndInCommand describes and everyone else lol. so clear and clean. when I tried my nude nic the other day I made a recipe that I vape tons of so I would know exactly what it should taste like. totally different vape. you just have to try it.

@wllmc,
I may have missed something, but did you ever post an opinion about the "throat hit" nic from Vaper's Tek after it arrived? I (and my pocketbook) are extremely curious. It seems to me that something described as "a bite" can mean different things. If it's peppery, I know I don't want it. But it it's some other sort of throat hitty quality... I'd be willing to take a chance on it even though I'm not super keen on throat hit generally.

Also, have you tried Heartland Vapes nic solution so that you might be able to compare the two--them and VT?

I see this looks like kind of an "assignment" so just... I mean, whatever you feel based on your experiments so far would be much appreciated!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wllmc,
I may have missed something, but did you ever post an opinion about the "throat hit" nic from Vaper's Tek after it arrived? I (and my pocketbook) are extremely curious. It seems to me that something described as "a bite" can mean different things. If it's peppery, I know I don't want it. But it it's some other sort of throat hitty quality... I'd be willing to take a chance on it even though I'm not super keen on throat hit generally.

Also, have you tried Heartland Vapes nic solution so that you might be able to compare the two--them and VT?

I see this looks like kind of an "assignment" so just... I mean, whatever you feel based on your experiments so far would be much appreciated!
I'm not him, but I'm awake, lol. He posted it here. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vaperstek-nicotine-with-a-bite-45-a-liter-rawr-get-some.24877/

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc,

sorry missed this lol . I'll be honest. you sound a bit like me. I would just budget for the original VT. Im pretty sure HIC has tried heartland vs VT. I have tried enough that I know now in my personal opinion no one has nic like VT. the TH nic is still better than the others. flavors taste the same as in the VT without the bite. the 2nd best nic I have had is the nude nic and still to be honest its not even on the same shelf as VT

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I pulled out my Wizard Labs Ice nic from the freezer last night. It's been in the freezer for 2 years. Crystal clear like the day I transferred it to glass. Whipped up a 12 mg Inawera Banana mix. HOLY SHIT !!! This is so clean and smooth ! I get a nice tingle from a nose hit. But the TH is very smooth. We need to send John emails to bring this back. I still enjoy VT, and Inawera nic bases. This WL Ice is noticeably smoother.

colonelk0rn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know I jumped right on that one - thanks for posting the code!
Sadly, the vape budget has been spent until the end of the year. I will pick up some VT Nic when I'm done with the Nude Nic I have.

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
There a VT north american reseller? Shipping is always kicking my ass in Canada lol (and our crappy import laws)

DiamondForever

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone not sure if anyone has heard of Baker White inc before but they do nicotine as well, they bring in pure nic from India and triple distill it so there is no impurities, they also make every order fresh as soon as you order it instead of making large batches then bottling it to sit on a shelf and oxidize. They guarantee it to ship from there lab within 72 hours of order placed and will custom tailor the base to whatever you want! As true nic should be its odorless, colorless, and tasteless so it wont affect your recipes taste.

VU Sponsors