Become a Patron!

Who sells the cleanest, clearest Nicotine?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
In your experience with buying from different nicotine vendors who sells the the cleanest, and clearest Nicotine?

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nude Nic and VapersTek. Both have been the cleanest tasting nic I've used, and consistent from batch-to-batch. My most recent purchase from MFS has also been very good, and can't beat the price.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Vapers Tek by a mile. That's compared to Wizard Labs, RTS, and Heartland (via a reseller) - which I used to use.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are looking for price, MFS just lowered their 100mg liter to $45.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I've used so far is WL, but I'm definitely going with VapersTek next.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
In your experience with buying from different nicotine vendors who sells the the cleanest, and clearest Nicotine?
Thank you all, I made a purchase from Nude Nicotine of 6 mg 50/50 blend for unflavored vaping for now until I find juice vendors who have independent lab reports. Now where can I but some menthol crystals?

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are looking for price, MFS just lowered their 100mg liter to $45.
I ordered some VaporsTex from Bull City Vapor. I hope it lives up to the Hype cause I paid a heck of a lot more then the deal above!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you all, I made a purchase from Nude Nicotine of 6 mg 50/50 blend for unflavored vaping for now until I find juice vendors who have independent lab reports. Now where can I but some menthol crystals?

I think I got mine at EcigExpress!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Joe posted a deal not so long ago for menthol crystals, cheap think mfs.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Joe posted a deal not so long ago for menthol crystals, cheap think mfs.
Yes I gave that deal to him after buying it which Melissa gave me. But thanks anyway, Vape On

lumee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone used both Nude Nicotine and Vaperstek? How close do they compare? Usually use Nude Nic but considering trying Vaperstek. I really like Nude Nic so far though, very clean.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

check Joe's blog, Smokie.. he had a deal for that.. mmm 2 weeks ago??

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone used both Nude Nicotine and Vaperstek? How close do they compare? Usually use Nude Nic but considering trying Vaperstek. I really like Nude Nic so far though, very clean.
Like you unfortunately, I've used Nude but never Vaperstek. I can't imagine anything cleaner than nude but I doubt Vaperstek is any worse. Unfortunately it's about 19% higher in price so I'm likely sticking to nude.

Vaperstek is $125 per liter for 100mg versus NN @ $105 per liter for 100mg. NN is insanely clean, my latest batch arrived yesterday with a 99.93% COA. Only thing that's steering me more towards VT are their excellent reviews as well as their activity on this forum.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Respectfully, the problem with Vapertek is that they are too expensive.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im new to this forum but I mix full time and have my own juice lines and just for fun I mixed up 3 bottles of 30 ml, 6 mg nic all the same flavor using the same recipe. The only difference being the nicotine brand in each bottle and some hardcore drippers were unable to come up with a consensus on which had better flavor. I suppose there has to be some difference but not enough to justify the price difference from a commercial point of view.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im new to this forum but I mix full time and have my own juice lines and just for fun I mixed up 3 bottles of 30 ml, 6 mg nic all the same flavor using the same recipe. The only difference being the nicotine brand in each bottle and some hardcore drippers were unable to come up with a consensus on which had better flavor. I suppose there has to be some difference but not enough to justify the price difference from a commercial point of view.
May I ask where the other two nic samples came from? Just for reference.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Interesting! May I ask what the total percentage of flavoring was? I wonder if that makes a difference!

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heartland and RTS vapes. That particular flavor was a premium I mix called Dizzy. Its a pure dripper with 15/85 pg/vg. The nic I use is always suspended in VG. My opinion is spend your time finding the best flavor. There are 50 strawberries out there. Find the best strawberry you can for that particular mix and your time will be better spent. Never ending problem with sometimes unclear answers. Much like Chess.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made those bottles as default liquid for a Vape Contest. I was curious what hardcore drippers thought of any flavor/cloud difference. No difference in either. Surprisingly to me my mixes are evaluated not just for flavor but the cloud nowadays and that has to be accounted for as well.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use the nicotine from Heartland Vapes, right now 100mg is on sale for $45 a liter & $170 per gallon

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the headsup Rmarcus. I was happy with Heartland at $250.00 a gallon. Very Happy at $170.00.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heartlandvapes also has a nice clean lab,( I have visited it several times so far) and I trust them, you got to trust the people that are selling you nicotine. flavors, VG, PG, bottles,syringes and other vapping supplies. After all this stuff is going in to my/our lungs.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if you want the cheapest or the good stuff vaperstek has
it. liters for 35 bucks also . http://www.vaperstek.org/1-liter-u-k-throat-hit-nic-100-mg-usp-ep/
It says Throat-Hit Nic nicotine with a bite. Have you had any of this? I wonder what make it have a bite. $35 is a great price for 1000ml but not if its harsh. I see they still have their regular at $125 for a 1000ml. Humm???? Our Premium Nicotine with a Kick, for those of you who like a "BITE". I'm skeptical about this stuff.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It says Throat-Hit Nic nicotine with a bite. Have you had any of this? I wonder what make it have a bite. $35 is a great price for 1000ml but not if its harsh. I see they still have their regular at $125 for a 1000ml. Humm???? Our Premium Nicotine with a Kick, for those of you who like a "BITE". I'm skeptical about this stuff.
Lol its just like any of the others like wizard labs or that 45 dollar mfs with the peppry nic with throat hit. Not smooth like his regular nic . I wouldn't be skeptical at all. Vaperstek is just catering to everyone. People like myself who want the good clean VT we all know or people who like that throat hit of other brands

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So I just talked to kevin at vaperstek . He said its the same high quality uk nicotine just not as smooth. Has that throat hit some people like. He offered to send me a sample of it to try. I went ahead and put another order in so I will be able to report back on the nicotine. I still have vaperstek, wizard labs and ejuice for you in my freezer so I will do a side by side of all of them and post my finding.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I just talked to kevin at vaperstek . He said its the same high quality uk nicotine just not as smooth. Has that throat hit some people like. He offered to send me a sample of it to try. I went ahead and put another order in so I will be able to report back on the nicotine. I still have vaperstek, wizard labs and ejuice for you in my freezer so I will do a side by side of all of them and post my finding.
I've noticed you are more aware of the difference when you vape regular VT nic then try to go back to something like WL. I've never had a problem with WL nic until I tried to go back to it.

Joshua McCord

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor

We've used both. They're both excellent, Vaperstek is about 15% smoother. Also about 15% more expensive. Went ahead and made the switch to them, but have nothing bad to say about Nude Nicotine.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've noticed you are more aware of the difference when you vape regular VT nic then try to go back to something like WL. I've never had a problem with WL nic until I tried to go back to it.
Agreeded. Its like the pg thing from bull city. Ill add real fast I have never had cleaner pg or vg than bull city. I loved my ejuice4u nic was better than WL but the difference was small. After vsping VT nic I could not vape the others.I use the WL and ejuice4u for you for my friends that don't like to pitch in on supplies lol.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
VT is a little more but when you break down cost per ml of finished juice the difference is not a lot and the end product is so much better than the others in my opinion. I think its perfectly priced for the quality of nicotine. Ill gladly pay the extra

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We've used both. They're both excellent, Vaperstek is about 15% smoother. Also about 15% more expensive. Went ahead and made the switch to them, but have nothing bad to say about Nude Nicotine.
Good to hear, will upgrade to VT then on my next order (get most my shit from Drew @ BCV anyways cause he's amazing). I have to say, I went back to try to vape some nic I bought from RTS awhile back after being on Nude for a few months. I could hardly stomach the TH. Looking forward to something even a little cleaner!

As great as VapersTek UK-sourced nic is, Kevin's THROAT-HIT NIC (same UK nic, but slightly oxygenated during VT's processing to provide more throat hit and a very, very slight bit of pepperiness) is even more amazing. Why? Because Kevin is offering that nic right now for the insane price of only $35/liter. Wow. If you like nic with a little punch (as many of us do), that slightly altered version is the bee's knees. It's nearly as clean as VT's regular nic in the way it doesn't mask flavorings. Fantastic stuff.

The $35/liter deal from VapersTek is a limited-time offer that may vanish at any time, so if anyone wants a liter or two of this great 100mg/ml nic, now is the time to order it.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't doubt your numbers, but I'm curious as to how you came up with "15% smoother"? Is there a formula I missed somewhere? ;)

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As great as VapersTek UK-sourced nic is, Kevin's THROAT-HIT NIC (same UK nic, but slightly oxygenated during VT's processing to provide more throat hit and a very, very slight bit of pepperiness) is even more amazing. Why? Because Kevin is offering that nic right now for the insane price of only $35/liter. Wow. If you like nic with a little punch (as many of us do), that slightly altered version is the bee's knees. It's nearly as clean as VT's regular nic in the way it doesn't mask flavorings. Fantastic stuff.

The $35/liter deal from VapersTek is a limited-time offer that may vanish at any time, so if anyone wants a liter or two of this great 100mg/ml nic, now is the time to order it.
Has this deal already ended?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Has this deal already ended?

no , but I would start ordering now. lol, I have some coming and if its what I think it is its going to be the deal of the century

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I want to say something and this is only about 50% facts and 50% opinion since this is a thread is asking about our experimentations Im going to lay it out the way I see it. I do not intend to upset anyone and if you are dead set on your nicotine then use what you like. if you read what kevin says all over VU or just ask him he will tell you the nicotine goes through one last wash that no one else does. they do not add stuff to make it smoother they actually clean it more. when people taste vaperstek for the first time its like getting brand new flavors. you taste the flavors how they were meant to taste. I dont understand what the big debate always is lol. I have only seen one nicotine more expensive than vaperstek and its so much more expensive that if people think VT is expensive they would crap over the price tag this one had. I doubt its better either. from talking to kevin on the phone the guy is a super genius and really honestly cares about his nicotine and the product he sells to us. I dont think he would ever sell anything thats not perfect or up to par. he has been mixing and vaping longer than most of us and just as long as all the super veterans. if you want the cleanest purest you buy vaperstek and thats it. if you do not want to pay the few extra bucks then any others ones are going to be about the same. I also asked him if the throat hit nicotine was the same uk quality nic he said yes. this leads me to believe its infact the same VT just as the poster above said oxygenated or something. I dont know anything about it so please do not quote me about it being oxygenated. but if thats the case that doesnt make much of a difference to me. Ive done that by not storing my VT properly lol. Im sure this is not how VT is made. he is way to much a perfectionist but even if you get a peppery smell from your VT nic from your own mishandling it does not affect the flavor really much at all. maybe just a little , but the flavors stay clean and clear. like i said its all about that final wash that does infact make vaperstek the cleanest nicotine period. I do not think thats really debatable. flavor and preference will always be different tho. .......

everyone better go get that 35 dollar nicotine while it last lol

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
double posted by accident lol

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried to say this twice but phone froze up both times, had a whole paragraph. Short version, in my experience I use less flavoring with VT than WL and still get more flavor coming through, especially with fruits. That little extra you pay for the nic is made up by using less flavoring, the most expensive part of DIY

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
you can use less flavoring or more ! I can push my FA flavors to the limit without destroying a recipe. if I want a nice smooth mellow vape I can do that or if I want to crank it up all the way for super bold flavors you can do that also. agreed any fruit flavor is going to be a lot better. hell everything is a lot better in VT nic. once you vape VT you are like wow thats awesome, then you try your old nic and go holy hell how did I ever vape that lol. and thats when you know everything you have in the freezer will stay there forever until you slowly give it away

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
@wllmc , I'm pretty excited to hear what you have to say about that VT "throat hit" stuff.

VU Sponsors