1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Who knows of any BIG vaping event, in the next couple of months?

Discussion in 'Upcoming National Events' started by RMarcusY, Feb 13, 2017.

1. RMarcusY

RMarcusY ☮ Ambassador ☮ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Shows, Expos, Conventions, any vaping event with thousands of people and hundreds of venders.
    Please post any information you have about upcoming events here.

I've become addicted to attending these shows. Meeting the business owners and trying their products is great. This time of the year I would like to stay in the southern part of America (too damn cold up in Yankee land) ECC in Detroit doesn't sound too warming.

I'll drive to east cost or the west coast.

If you get the chance I recommend everyone attend at least one, (unless you have an addictive personality)

2. Jerad_DailyDoseEliquid

Jerad_DailyDoseEliquid New Member

Blog Posts:
    Following......I know there is one coming up in Atlanta, GA this month (March) Vape showcase, and another in June in Tampa, FL

3. RMarcusY

RMarcusY ☮ Ambassador ☮ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:

Vapor Dynasty Expo 2017 Texas

April 28, 29 & 30, 2017

The Premier Vape Expo
    Vapor Dynasty Expo has established itself as the premier Vape & Ecig expo in the SouthWest. VDE has brought together hundreds of companies from around the nation and world together under one roof. Thousands of consumers and business owners have experienced the success that Vapor Dynasty Expo delivers to both business owners and consumers alike. 2017 will bring the 4th installment of Vapor Dynasty Expo to Texas.

http://tx.vapordynastyexpo.com/

4. Carambrda

Carambrda Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  5. RMarcusY

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a BIG one, lots of well known companies.
    Thanks for posting. I don't think I can drive there from here,,,,