Become a Patron!

Who is the fan of Wismec? WISMEC SINUOUS P80 Full Kit

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The WISMEC SINUOUS P80 Full Kit: https://www.elegomall.com/pre-orders/wismec-sinuous-p80-with-elabo-mini-kit.html

Here comes the product designed by SINUOUS. The WISMEC SINUOUS P80 Full Kit, which includes a 80W SINUOUS P80 Box MOD and a Elabo Mini Atomizer. It is powered by single high-rate 18650 battery and the maximum output can be reached to 80W to bring you excellent vaping experience. And centered 510 spring loaded connector, hidden fire button with side 0.96-inch screen and indicator light with three changeable colors are new highlights of the SINUOUS P80. Elabo Mini Tank features 2ml e-juice capacity.

Main Feature:

1. Compact single 18650 mod with 80W max output
2. Centered 510 spring loaded connector
3. Hidden fire button with side 0.96 inch screen
4. Indicator light with three changeble colors
5. Convenient slide-top fill design with innovative child lock system

Like this product?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoever is a fan of Wismec doesn't use an actual Wismec product in real life (hint: reviewers don't really use the products they get in the mail for free for any relevant length of time).

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Whoever is a fan of Wismec doesn't use an actual Wismec product in real life (hint: reviewers don't really use the products they get in the mail for free for any relevant length of time).
Maybe they have too many products to choose.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe they have too many products to choose.

Well, reviewers are the hidden part of the marketing department of whoever sends them shit to review. If they crap on a brand too much, then that brand quits sending them stuff to review, they don't get to make high view-count videos, and they lose money. Therefore no reviewer is impartial. Sometimes it shows, even...

The one thing reviewers are good for is giving you closeups of stuff you're looking into buying. But watch the videos with the sound muted, because whatever advice or opinion they give you is worth jack squat: not only do they have a stake in pushing whatever they review, they don't use the products enough to know whether it's reliable in the long run anyway.

Last edited:

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was a fan...until I bought one of their products...even at only 50W the thing heats up, I'm too scared to even try it over 100, let alone 250

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, reviewers are the hidden part of the marketing department of whoever sends them shit to review. If they crap on a brand too much, then that brand quits sending them stuff to review, they don't get to make high view-count videos, and they lose money. Therefore no reviewer is impartial. Sometimes it shows, even...

The one thing reviewers are good for is giving you closeups of stuff you're looking into buying. But watch the videos with the sound muted, because whatever advice or opinion they give you is worth jack squat: not only do they have a stake in pushing whatever they review, they don't use the products enough to know whether it's reliable in the long run anyway.
Maybe part of them do this. And i agree with you. Long run is important. Thanks for your opinion.
We will add more closeups of stuff to our videos.;)

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Amen brother.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I've seen reviewers post pictures of their vape mail one day. Then the review the next day. Total joke.

Then when the rest of us post comments that there's a problem with a device, the reviewer is no where to be found. Got to keep the pay check and free stuff coming.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe part of them do this. And i agree with you. Long run is important. Thanks for your opinion.
We will add more closeups of stuff to our videos.;)
Elego,
You guys are great. I shop from your app. Love it. Amazing prices. Unfortunately I'm working in Vietnam right now and can't have vape products mailed here. When I get back to the states I'll be putting in a big order with you guys.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen reviewers post pictures of their vape mail one day. Then the review the next day. Total joke.

Or reviewers who claim they've been "using that device almost exclusively for the past month because it's so great", and then saying they've been using another one almost exclusively for the past month in the next video 2 days later. How many devices can you use almost exclusively at the same time eh? :)

Not to mention when said device hasn't even been available for a month, even to reviewers who get stuff early...

Then when the rest of us post comments that there's a problem with a device, the reviewer is no where to be found.

Indeed. But sometimes a device has an important issue that most real-life users experience: then it becomes so obvious that reviewers only do a quick once-over to do their "thorough" reviews that some of them flip-flop completely and go overboard on the product bashing side.

Like the Wismec Predator 510 issue: some reviewers started destroying theirs on purpose to "test the issue", looking shocked at how easy it is, then sanctimoniously called for a product recall. Nevermind that three weeks prior, the product was apparently the best thing since sliced bread in their review video - in which of course they'd been hitting that device almost exclusively for quite some time.

Most reviewers are shills. Some of them aren't, but you can count them on the fingers of one T-Rex hand...

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or reviewers who claim they've been "using that device almost exclusively for the past month because it's so great", and then saying they've been using another one almost exclusively for the past month in the next video 2 days later. How many devices can you use almost exclusively at the same time eh? :)

Not to mention when said device hasn't even been available for a month, even to reviewers who get stuff early...

Indeed. But sometimes a device has an important issue that most real-life users experience: then it becomes so obvious that reviewers only do a quick once-over to do their "thorough" reviews that some of them flip-flop completely and go overboard on the product bashing side.

Like the Wismec Predator 510 issue: some reviewers started destroying theirs on purpose to "test the issue", looking shocked at how easy it is, then sanctimoniously called for a product recall. Nevermind that three weeks prior, the product was apparently the best thing since sliced bread in their review video - in which of course they'd been hitting that device almost exclusively for quite some time.

Most reviewers are shills. Some of them aren't, but you can count them on the fingers of one T-Rex hand...
The brain cells of anyone who still hasn't figured out how to use super glue in order to fix the Predator 510 issue you can count on the fingers of one half of a T-Rex hand.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There was reviewer who reviewed the Pulse BF atty, but he doesn't squonk. So he reviewed it as an rda.

Of course he recommended it for squonking even though he couldn't say how well it squonk.

Mail check here!

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The brain cells of anyone who still hasn't figured out how to use super glue in order to fix the Predator 510 issue you can count on the fingers of one half of a T-Rex hand.
I think the new ones are now press fit from the bottom, thereby fixing the problem.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, it is a nice looking device but the poor reputation of wismec products has influenced me to steer clear of them.

Best of luck anyways with sales.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it is a nice looking device but the poor reputation of wismec products has influenced me to steer clear of them.

It does look nice. But guess what's the first thing I saw when I looked at photos of it?

Press-fit 510 socket.

Yep, just like the Predator. Wismec hasn't learned a thing.

I think the new ones are now press fit from the bottom, thereby fixing the problem.

Press fit means poor contact and socket coming loose (spinning) after enough use. Even new mods with press-fit sockets have trouble doing TC properly over time because the resistance is unstable.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They need a better 510 connector. The one in the RX 2/3 is great. I like the one on the sigelei 213. It looks like a smaller version of the fatdaddy 510. Those are what I look for in devices, great 510's.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They need a better 510 connector. The one in the RX 2/3 is great. I like the one on the sigelei 213. It looks like a smaller version of the fatdaddy 510. Those are what I look for in devices, great 510's.
The only thing about the one in the RX2/3 that's "great" is that it's extremely easy to replace with a real Fat Daddy if you know how to use a dremel and a soldering iron. (That is, apart from the fact it's also extremely easy to replace the wiring with more solid wire connections.)

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only thing about the one in the RX2/3 that's "great" is that it's extremely easy to replace with a real Fat Daddy if you know how to use a dremel and a soldering iron. (That is, apart from the fact it's also extremely easy to replace the wiring with more solid wire connections.)
Can I do it with my presa 100?
Don't care about my evic vTwo or reuleaux 200s. Only one of the 3 that i love is the presa.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It does look nice. But guess what's the first thing I saw when I looked at photos of it?

Press-fit 510 socket.

Yep, just like the Predator. Wismec hasn't learned a thing.

Press fit means poor contact and socket coming loose (spinning) after enough use. Even new mods with press-fit sockets have trouble doing TC properly over time because the resistance is unstable.
I have a couple of eleaf 100w (non tc) mods that the 510's just press fit into the body....both came loose..tried to jb weld it back in place but when i saw how big the ground wire was and the less than 1mm of surface it was soldered to with just a few strands of wire i just decided to leave them alone....Ill make use of the chips one of these days.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just havn't had any issues with the 2/3 510 yet. I owned it for many months now. I wish they would make a similar style fat daddy 510 and make the next model like that.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just havn't had any issues with the 2/3 510 yet. I owned it for many months now. I wish they would make a similar style fat daddy 510 and make the next model like that.
I haven't had any issues with my RX2/3 either... mine is now just over 5 months old. But apparently a lot of people were not so lucky, and the same thing goes for both the RX200 and the RX200S so no, I don't believe it's great (and far from it... if I may be so bold to say so Sir...), but the mod is easy to disassemble/re-assemble, and, because it takes virtually no time to dremel a correct size hole through the top of the mod's body to install a Fat Daddy 510, all the classical internet drama that surrounds the 510 is not exactly what I would subscribe to, either. So... yes, I still think the issue is very much real, but no, I am a realist. The capability to support Arctic Fox (firmware) is a very significant feature to me because it gives me my own custom preheat curve, and does so in VW mode rather than forces me to be enslaved by temp control mode so... fuck the 510 hate, fuck the fucking fuck who accused me of being a Wismec fanboy in another thread a while back, and fuck all his fucking friends too.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the mod is easy to disassemble/re-assemble, and, because it takes virtually no time to dremel a correct size hole through the top of the mod's body to install a Fat Daddy 510, all the classical internet drama that surrounds the 510 is not exactly what I would subscribe to,

I quite believe you when you say the mod is a great device after you upgrade it.

But what you don't understand is that people usually don't pay for a device that's halfway there quality-wise, requires them to buy a replacement 510 socket, disassemble, fire up the Dremel and the soldering iron, and spend even 5 minutes making better. In other words, the device as sold is shoddy, and while it may be a great hacking platform, that's not what people normally expect to part with their hard-earned cash for. That's where the drama comes from.

And no, you're definitely not a Wismec fanboy: real fanboys don't scare potential buyers away by telling them a product needs modifying to be great :)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I quite believe you when you say the mod is a great device after you upgrade it.

But what you don't understand is that people usually don't pay for a device that's halfway there quality-wise, requires them to buy a replacement 510 socket, disassemble, fire up the Dremel and the soldering iron, and spend even 5 minutes making better. In other words, the device as sold is shoddy, and while it may be a great hacking platform, that's not what people normally expect to part with their hard-earned cash for. That's where the drama comes from.

And no, you're definitely not a Wismec fanboy: real fanboys don't scare potential buyers away by telling them a product needs modifying to be great :)
The simple truth is that in this particular price range, EVERYTHING is half way there quality-wise, and, going up the price ladder also doesn't guarantee there will be no serious issues to be found. Some people will choose a bicycle that's got wheels, whereas others might pick one that comes with a handlebar. :D

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Then when the rest of us post comments that there's a problem with a device, the reviewer is no where to be found. Got to keep the pay check and free stuff coming.
Hi, friend. Maybe you guys can post your reviews under our products posts. It's very useful for other people.

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Elego,
You guys are great. I shop from your app. Love it. Amazing prices. Unfortunately I'm working in Vietnam right now and can't have vape products mailed here. When I get back to the states I'll be putting in a big order with you guys.
Thank you for your support. Btw, we have a Father's Day Celebration.
3% off based on wholesale pricing(Equal to 60% of the retail price off) for Everyone. Don't miss it, friend.
And i ask our colleague. We can send products to Vietnam.;)

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Welcome to post your reviews on our page. The real reviews can help people to choose products.;)

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you for your support. Btw, we have a Father's Day Celebration.
3% off based on wholesale pricing(Equal to 60% of the retail price off) for Everyone. Don't miss it, friend.
And i ask our colleague. We can send products to Vietnam.;)
Really? I'm told the Vietnamese government won't let vape products in.
Please confirm with your colleague. If so I'll order now. YES!

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, it's true. I checked again.;)
Awesome. Order Placed. Please contact me if there's any problems. I will pm you my order #.
053a50fd42e50e8086a874142936785f.jpg

VU Sponsors