Who has ordered from Vapesourcing.com?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by jflo69rmnp, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Celticdragon22

Celticdragon22 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I agree with u I originally ordered the red skull right handed mag mod kit and a purple prism right handed mag mod kit a week before Valentine's day and 2 weeks no word a week after nothing im a patient person in from ny after all , started looking around found this wonderful site and found out how bad my decision was so started emailing the company and the rep that's on this site that deals with vape source finally got a personal email saying they didn't have the colors I wanted because it was on "presale " yet I go to one of the other sites I use they have it , so I chose different ones just to get them but lessons learned don't buy from them I saying with my website I go for my batteries my vape juice and can get my mods from now, they lost me as a returning customer

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

2. Zeifer

Zeifer New Member

Blog Posts:
    STAY AWAY!!!!!

I ordered a set of replacement coils on 12/7/18. Admittedly, I understand this was the Christmas season so I expected a little slow down in delivery. Well, I should have expected A LOT of slow down. It is now 1/14/19 and I still have not received my delivery from Vapesourcing. I have been in contact with customer service and I have asked for a refund. They have told me to "just be patient", that they cannot control the shipping, and they cannot process the refund that I have requested. I ended up turning the issue over to my bank who took care of it for me.

On a side note, I would also like to point out that Vapesourcing's intensive program is a complete scam. They state that every day you log in, or when you make a purchase, you accrue points and that 500 points is equivalent to $1.00 discount on a purchase. OK... this seems cool. Here is the problem, I have added an item here and there to my cart just to test this and when it comes time to check out, the most amount of points you are able to apply to an order is 200, NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR $1.00 off!!!!

Support your local vape shops... stop giving these people your money!

3. ceecee

ceecee Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  4. jinx'd

jinx'd Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I ordered a LED bulb on ebay, from china. it took 3 months to get here. turns out, it was stuck in customs.

ceecee likes this.
  5. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have to wonder if Customs workers have been furloughed due to the govt shutdown....

Ordered a mod from Vapesourcing once.
    Paid extra to get it from their USA warehouse..
    Not sure if they still list that as an option or not.
    Anyway turns out their USA warehouse was in Singapore. Took close to 2 months to get the mod.

jinx'd likes this.
  6. jinx'd

jinx'd Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    had not even thought of that, could be.

maybe it was Usa Singapore, :giggle::gaah:

The Cromwell likes this.
  7. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Reddit Exile VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    I've ordered from their US warehouse several times and not had any issues. Items delivered within a week.

Customer service was good. I got a mod that was damaged, e-mailed them and they replaced it right away. Didn't even ask for the damaged one back.

ceecee likes this.
  8. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    All I know is I ordered from the US warehouse but the package tracking and label said it came from Singapore.

JuicyLucy and Countrypami like this.
  9. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I have to wonder if Vapesourcing is just a broker type of service like Amazon in many cases.
    You order from Vapesourcing but the product is actually sold/shipped by another company?
    does anyone know?
    This could explain the varied results with ordering from them.

MrMeowgi and Countrypami like this.
  10. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I order from them once wasn't a good experience. They never shipped the product they didn't even have the color I ordered so after a month got them to ship a rainbow version that I really didn't want. I've ordered from 3fvape and vaporl several times without a problem

The Cromwell likes this.
  11. yvettejacks

yvettejacks New Member

Blog Posts:
    Agree. Shipped incorrect items. Initially very responsive customer service. All apologies. Promised to reimburse return shipping. Once items returned, radio silence. Never sent correct items. No refund. Never reimbursed return shipping. Total scam website.