Become a Patron!

Who can possibly resist a $2 full kit???

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
Got 'em. Via DHL after an extra day custom's hold in Cincinnati. First order I've had through DHL with a customs hold.
They are as advertised. Included 3 coils, pack of O-Rings, 1A US charger and USB cord. No silicone sleeve. Yeah, I know, but the evic VT 5000 mAh kit from GB came with one so I was hoping.

Thanks again @FoggyRoad, great find!

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
It has firmware version 3.0 as delivered, I updated to 3.04 then installed ArcticFox. Updates on the JoyeTech website.

Vapor Beast has CoilArt coils for the tank on their Deals page. $3 for Ni 5 pack, $4 for Ka 5 pack (.5 or 1 ohm). 15% off those prices with code "FALL15", free Ship over $35. CoilArt calls them CTCL coils.
If you DIY eJuice, they also have 30 ml, 12 mg Cerealized Berried juice for $1.97. I've used it as a berry flavored nic base and it's not too shabby with vanilla and/or cream flavors.

Or FastTech currently has 5% off with code "COUNTRY5" if you wanna try the CLR coils from them as @FoggyRoad recommends.

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It has firmware version 3.0 as delivered, I updated to 3.04 then installed ArcticFox. Updates on the JoyeTech website.

Is there a benefit to upgrading the device with the manufacturer's firmware prior to installing AF?

My Thanks to @FoggyRoad as well for the heads up on this ... didn't really need another mod but as he said, how could I resist, lol. :D

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looks like they are all sold out now.

They are back in stock. White, Red and Cyan. Plus Code: heavengifts10 for 10% off that!
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-eVic-VTC-Mini-Full-Kit-with-TRON-S-Atomizer.html

Vapor Beast has CoilArt coils for the tank on their Deals page. $3 for Ni 5 pack, $4 for Ka 5 pack (.5 or 1 ohm). 15% off those prices with code "FALL15", free Ship over $35. CoilArt calls them CTCL coils.

Great Holiday Gifts!

(I got me some, too!)

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
False Alarm. "ARRIVAL NOTICE". Out of stock. Ugh!

Last edited:

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
This has to be the best score in a while so definitely not bitching here. The Tron tank came with the glass broken and I can't seem to find any sites with replacement glass. Anyone have any experience with glass replacement on these?

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This has to be the best score in a while so definitely not bitching here. The Tron tank came with the glass broken and I can't seem to find any sites with replacement glass. Anyone have any experience with glass replacement on these?
I couldn't find anyone selling replacement glass but for $10.99 or about $2 more than replacement coils, I found a cheap deal on new tanks outright. Don't know if it helps.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Bummer! As this will be my first Tron I'd be disappointed. But not disappointed enuf to pay shipping on another tank that I really don't need.

My ordered hasn't updated since Shenzen. No surprise. My China stuff usually comes thru Chicago. I've actually had a China order in my hands before I ever get the update that it arrived Chicago!

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They must be out. I cant add any to cart. Do I need to sign up? Theres two buttons. One says "arrival notice" and another "add to wishlist". I would've got this!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got mine on Saturday. Everything was working and in good order. As far at the tank it looked ok, I never pulled it out. I never planed on using it at least any time soon.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
They must be out. I cant add any to cart. Do I need to sign up? Theres two buttons. One says "arrival notice" and another "add to wishlist". I would've got this!
Yeah we snatched 'em all up! I did hit the 'arrival notice' button in case they stumble across a misplaced box of 'em in some cobweb filled corner of the warehouse. That does happen. But I doubt restocking will ever happen

Last edited:

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah we snatched 'em all up! I did hit the 'arrival Bruce's button in case they stumble across a misplaced box 'em in some cobwebs filled corner of the warehouse. That does happen. But I doubt restocking will ever happen
I should of bought up about 3 more for Christmas gifts. Me being me don't think that far ahead and when the wife told me to go buy more it was too late. LOL

kyuss

Member For 4 Years
Wow, sounds like the same odds on getting a good SMOK! Sorry you got a loser tho. :(

Yeah it's alright. I sent them a ticket asking for a replacement and they wrote back the problem is solved and to send video?!?
So I'm screwed LOL
Like meatloaf sings 3 out of 4 aint bad.....

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
Just checked the rest of my shipment.
6 of 6 mods work fine.
5 of 6 tanks arrived good, 1 with broken glass as posted previously.

FWIW, the design of the tank doesn't appear to allow for glass replacement. The glass is captured/sealed by the ends of the tank. The ends are glued to the body of the tank. The Tron base does not fit an Ego One mega tank.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Anyone else still waiting for their order to land in the states?

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
Yes and no. Got two orders coming. One ordered 10/1 still showing "Processed Through Facility SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA on 10/11 as the latest entry. A second ordered on 10/3 arrived ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL 10/20 and shows it on it's way to FL 10/22. Either they are out of sequence or one fell out of the system. I have received items in my mailbox that didn't show as arrived in the US till after they got to my local post office or even after delivery.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah I've had stuff delivered before tracking even knows it's here also. Good old USPS!

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed 2 orders with them, both shipped DHL - they were ordered 3 days apart, shipped 3 days apart and both arrived on the same day LOL.

It was my first time ordering with them (normally go fasttech or healthcabin) -- I got 10 of the vtc mini/tron kits in red, 8 of the vision vapros ibox minis (only $1 each)!, 3 of the smok m45 box and half a dozen of the istick 30s (plus a bunch of other random things - tanks, coils, holders, etc..) -- everything was packaged well and arrived safely. They're going on my list of places to shop :)

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
Got my EMS ePacket order placed 10/03 today. Another EMS ePacket order I placed on 10/01 is still not showing as received in the US.

Last edited:

Helen A. Handbasket

Member For 4 Years
Has anyone else still not received their package? Mine has been showing "Processed through facility SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA" since October 11 with no movement since then. I usually order from FT so I'm not sure how long HG usually takes to receive.

Edit: Ordered October 3.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Has anyone else still not received their package? Mine has been showing "Processed through facility SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA" since October 11 with no movement since then. I usually order from FT so I'm not sure how long HG usually takes to receive.

Edit: Ordered October 3.

I'm in the same boat, hasn't updated since Shenzhen on the 10th. Kinda miffed about paying $9 for the same shipping as ya get free from FT. But then again ya ain't never gonna see a price like this from FT.

Can't recall ever ordering from HG before. Did win a giveaway from them but that was shipped DHL. Got it in a few days.

I finally decided to give up and kick in my FT type patience and expect to see it by Christmas. Fortunately I need another mod like I need another hole in my head, so no big deal to me.

Last edited:

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got mine, pretty fast. I placed a second order a few weeks later for some RDA's I have received already. The few times I have ordered from HG they seem to have been good. FT too slow for me. LOL
With that being said, I packed mine back up and probably use for x mas gift. I really didn't and don't need another single battery mod. LOL

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mine did the Connecticut thing also on its way to Texass. Bounced around 3 different Dallas postal facilities yesterday. Finally arrived my Post Office this morning. Due to deliver today.

Tracking these things can get hilarious sometimes. I've had vapemail depart the same Dallas facility 3-4 times in one day. Security must really suck if a pkg can keep sneaking back in undetected.

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
Got em.
4 of 4 mods work fine. 4 of 4 tanks in good shape. 2 boxes a bit crunched on one edge. Guess these things have been knocking around for a while or they were shipped by gorillas.
Also received another Heaven Gifts order I had placed 19 days later at the same time.
Thanks again @FoggyRoad.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CLR heads for your Trons for $4.62/5 pack shipped at https://www.sourcemore.com/joyetech-ego-one-clr-coil-head-1-0ohm-5pcs.html. Use coupon code "1111". Less than a buck a head, why rebuild? Tracking number provided for orders over $18. I have used them before, same delivery times as FastTech/other Chinese vendors.
Sadly, its not working now - seems it was a mistake LOL

I went there last night, ordered a whole bunch of the clr's along with a ton of aspire bvc's. this morning i got an email telling me that the code shouldn't have worked for that stuff and asking me to pay the difference in price. so i told them to cancel and refund my $.

too bad though, it was a helluva deal :)

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I went there last night, ordered a whole bunch of the clr's along with a ton of aspire bvc's. this morning i got an email telling me that the code shouldn't have worked for that stuff and asking me to pay the difference in price. so i told them to cancel and refund my $.
The mistake was on them, they should of honored the price you were given and you paid for. Then correct it fix it so no one else would be able to use it. That would of been the correct thing to do, I understand probably not worth the fight though. LOL

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The mistake was on them, they should of honored the price you were given and you paid for. Then correct it fix it so no one else would be able to use it. That would of been the correct thing to do, I understand probably not worth the fight though. LOL
That's what I thought too but... not much you can really do to make them honor it. I'll just take my refund and not shop there again!

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
Sadly, its not working now - seems it was a mistake LOL

too bad though, it was a helluva deal :)
Sorry for the hassle I led you into. My order still says "Processing" and I haven't seen an email yet. I ordered 5 CLR 5 packs for a total discount of $30.
Did the Aspires in your order also get discounted and what was your total discount on the order?

I'm a fairly regular customer with an item on pre-order from them so I'd kinda like to know.

VU Sponsors