Become a Patron!

Who can possibly resist a $2 full kit???

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
MUST.........resist..............
I'm 63 years old, stocked enough mods, atties, wire and nic to last the next 50 years!
You are.........the devil's temptation!

Red and Cyan still there
:) I love playin the enabler! Went back to that other forum just to share this deal with my old pals in the CLR thread. They're snatchin 'em up by the fistful. They're saying there is a 30% off code (CND30) and that you can stack coupons!

Last edited:

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks @FoggyRoad. Use "HeavenGifts10" coupon code for 10% off. Red and Cyan still in stock, I got one of each. Try ArcticFox software on it for extra functions/options.
Thanx fer the code I'll pass it on. ArcticFox? Meh, if I ever venture back into the TC world maybe.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It appears they bumped the price up to 15$ now ... luckily, I still had one in my cart at the old price. :)

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It appears they bumped the price up to 15$ now ... luckily, I still had one in my cart at the old price. :)
I don't see any change. Its confusing tho. When you make the different color choices the price changes.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't see any change. Its confusing tho. When you make the different color choices the price changes.

Ah, I see and you're right. If you are just viewing the listing it shows them as 15$ ( it used to show them as 2$ ) but if you select one of the colors still in stock, it drops back down to 2$. Very odd, you would think they would want the 2$ price showing.

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
Yep, I'm thinking a pricing SNAFU and they left off a zero. They're on vacation till Oct 8 for National Day so maybe no one is around to address it? Hope they fulfill the orders.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MUST.........resist..............
I'm 63 years old, stocked enough mods, atties, wire and nic to last the next 50 years!

Same here. I need a new mod like I need a new asshole...

Still, only 50 years? You're taking chances here buddy :) Me, I have over 200 mods, dozens of miles of wire, 58 gallons of high-strength nic base in the freezer, and I still have this irrational fear of finding myself without a vape to keep me off cigarettes.

Kind of like my grandmother who kept stocking up on coffee, sugar and soap well into the 80s because she was afraid the Germans might come back. Personally, I'm afraid our corrupt powers-that-be might be coming after my right to be cigarette-free: I should be okay, but... ya never know. That's what prohibition does to you...

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yep, I'm thinking a pricing SNAFU and they left off a zero. They're on vacation till Oct 8 for National Day so maybe no one is around to address it? Hope they fulfill the orders.

This is always a possibility. But Ya gotta gotta consider that they just can't unload these old devices in todays market. Especially with the outrageous shipping charge (This is why you'll never see this kinda pricing on FT). Do you see any newbies comin in here asking for advice on anything less than a 50kw 33 battery mod? Do you think Ya could convince them that anything without flashy lights or octo coils could possibly create vapor?:giggle:

I bought one of these a few months back in its original 60w configuration w/eGo ONE Mega tank along with 4 pks of rebiuldable Ti coils for $20 and change shipped. I've been shopping clearance pages since the gitgo and have a cabinet full of $5 devices. Now none of that has anything to do with this particular deal but........ fingers are crossed.

Guess we'll find out in a week or so.

:huh:

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. I need a new mod like I need a new asshole...

Still, only 50 years? You're taking chances here buddy :) Me, I have over 200 mods, dozens of miles of wire, 58 gallons of high-strength nic base in the freezer, and I still have this irrational fear of finding myself without a vape to keep me off cigarettes.

Kind of like my grandmother who kept stocking up on coffee, sugar and soap well into the 80s because she was afraid the Germans might come back. Personally, I'm afraid our corrupt powers-that-be might be coming after my right to be cigarette-free: I should be okay, but... ya never know. That's what prohibition does to you...
I already know this is the BEST comment I'll read today....LOL!!

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is always a possibility. But Ya gotta gotta consider that they just can't unload these old devices in todays market. Especially with the outrageous shipping charge (This is why you'll never see this kinda pricing on FT). Do you see any newbies comin in here asking for advice on anything less than a 50kw 33 battery mod? Do you think Ya could convince them that anything without flashy lights or octo coils could possibly create vapor?:giggle:

I bought one of these a few months back in its original 60w configuration w/eGo ONE Mega tank along with 4 pks of rebiuldable Ti coils for $20 and change shipped. I've been shopping clearance pages since the gitgo and have a cabinet full of $5 devices.

Guess we'll find out in a week or so.

:huh:

Why 33 batteries when you can get just four Tesla Powerwall 14 kWh batteries to power your nightclub's central vaping system "mod"?

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NO FLIPPIN WAY I COULD NOT GRAB ONE!!

Here's the deal. White, Red and Cyan are $2. Only Red and Cyan show in stock. Yes cheapest shipping is $9 but that's $11 shipped for a great full kit that accepts CLR coils! I have a Cyan rig on the way.

Has been reported that coupon codes are working and stackable!

30%-"CND30"

10%-"HeavenGifts10"

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-eVic-VTC-Mini-Full-Kit-with-TRON-S-Atomizer.html
CND30 not working but HeavenGifts10 is.

kyuss

Member For 4 Years
So for shipping to USA I pick hk dhl for $28?
I'm getting 5 mods and 3 xtra atomizers...39.90 with shipping..pay with paypal

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So for shipping to USA I pick hk dhl for $28?
I'm getting 5 mods and 3 xtra atomizers...39.90 with shipping..pay with paypal
Wow! Hardly even notice the Outrageous DHL shipping if ya buy enuf of 'em!!! :giggle:

Definitely PayPal or PPD Debit! I actually do both PayPal with PPD debit as preferred source.;)

kyuss

Member For 4 Years
Wow! Hardly even notice the Outrageous DHL shipping if ya buy enuf of 'em!!! :giggle:

Definitely PayPal or PPD Debit! I actually do both PayPal with PPD debit as preferred source.;)

Yeah let's just hope they let the 2.00 price hold. I got reds and cyan. Can always get paypal to fight em if trouble arises

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
For all you who may have never used the tank that comes with this kit; you really can't judge it by the factory coils that come with it. The best performing coil for these atomizers (IMO) is the Joyetech CLR rewickable/rebuildable coil. Available at FT for under $8 for 5pk. At that price many folks just use them as throw aways. They are nearly indestructible, even if you only dry burn and rewick a 5pk could last you years. They come in .5 ohm DTL and 1 ohm MTL. I use the granddaddy of these Tron S tanks (eGo ONE Mega V1) and CLR coils exclusively, all I need. I rebuild the .5 DTL to 1.5 with SS. I'm looking forward to my first Tron.

For those of you with no interest in the tank I know where you can find them a good home, hint hint.;):D

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. They didn't have the white but I bought a cyan. I use eVic minis a lot
for 2 bucks and 10 shipping what the heck.
I hate paying $10.10 shipping yesterday and again today but the white one was in stock again and I bought the last one.
Still less money than the $35 I paid for my last one and now I have the whole set of colors except the red..
I do have the burgundy red but dislike the bright red.

Note: At this price these are probably the evic VTC mini v1, not the v2
I have two v1's and two v2's.
I noticed the v1's get hot when charged off the USB port
so I aways recharge the battery in the LUC, y'all might want to keep that in mind

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Note: At this price these are probably the evic VTC mini v1, not the v2

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that either but like you said, at this price it's not a deal breaker. I couldn't recall if the Tron tank was ever included with the V1's though?

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I wasn't sure about that either but like you said, at this price it's not a deal breaker. I couldn't recall if the Tron tank was ever included with the V1's though?
Wasn't a firmware upgrade the only diff? I have a VTC Mini 60w upgradeable to 75w and SS added to TC. Came with eGo ONE Mega atomizer.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
t this price it's not a deal breaker. I couldn't recall if the Tron tank was ever included with the V1's though?

The Tron wasn't included when it first came out, then they were then they switched the included tanks to one that
didn't use the great eGo CL coils FoggyRoad mentioned ealier
Wasn't a firmware upgrade the only diff? I have a VTC Mini 60w upgradeable to 75w and SS added to TC. Came with eGo ONE Mega atomizer.

Yea, only diff I could see other than the USB charge making one hot was v1 is 60 upgradeable to 75 (done) and v2 is 75 watt also upgradeable. It seems these come at 75 so either they messed with them or they're v2's
I did the silly vanity upgrade..two of mine say HazyShades and have my sword in the omega logo on the screen.

I own (too) many mods but mostly use the eVic vtc minis as I toodle puff at 1 Ohm through the day

Last edited:

TheRatsWon

Member For 4 Years
... I rebuild the .5 DTL to 1.5 with SS. I'm looking forward to my first Tron...
What are you using for the wire size, coil diameter, and turns for the 1.5 SS coils? You got me interested so I ordered some CLR heads from FT. MTL vaper here also.
I have a few ego ONE mega tanks I have never used that came with some eVic VT 5000 mAh kits I bought a while back.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For all you who may have never used the tank that comes with this kit; you really can't judge it by the factory coils that come with it. The best performing coil for these atomizers (IMO) is the Joyetech CLR rewickable/rebuildable coil. Available at FT for under $8 for 5pk. At that price many folks just use them as throw aways. They are nearly indestructible, even if you only dry burn and rewick a 5pk could last you years.
I originally grabbed a couple Ego One tanks and some CLR coils to test out last year, when I was trying to find something good that was rebuildable and I could stock up on for the vape-apocalypse. I've now been using the same 2 tanks and the same 5 pack of 1.0 Ohm coils for over 14 months now, doing nothing but dry-burning/cleaning and rewicking them. Still going strong! The CLR's also come in a TC version, which is Ti wire - I have those too but have never tested them

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What are you using for the wire size, coil diameter, and turns for the 1.5 SS coils? You got me interested so I ordered some CLR heads from FT. MTL vaper here also.
I have a few ego ONE mega tanks I have never used that came with some eVic VT 5000 mAh kits I bought a while back.
30awg , 2.5mm ID, 10/9 wrap if I'm remembering correctly. Usually lands between 1.45-1.55

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I originally grabbed a couple Ego One tanks and some CLR coils to test out last year, when I was trying to find something good that was rebuildable and I could stock up on for the vape-apocalypse. I've now been using the same 2 tanks and the same 5 pack of 1.0 Ohm coils for over 14 months now, doing nothing but dry-burning/cleaning and rewicking them. Still going strong! The CLR's also come in a TC version, which is Ti wire - I have those too but have never tested them
Yup bought 4 packs of the TI coils @ $2.50 per pack when I picked up the 60w mini. Plan to switch them to SS if ever need them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I also got my email!:bliss:

And like the title says I couldn't resist:(

$18.60 for 2 kits shipped is enough to turn that frown into a smiley :)

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hadn't noticed that? Probably because I wouldn't use a credit card online anywhere. If they don't accept PayPal or my prepaid debit card they don't need my money.
I haven't got that far which is why it is still in my cart rather than ordered. With only red ones left, by the time I do get around to it, they'll probably be gone.

No way will I give a Chinese company my debit card info.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hadn't noticed that? Probably because I wouldn't use a credit card online anywhere. If they don't accept PayPal or my prepaid debit card they don't need my money.
Ok, figured it out. U can select PayPal and put CC info as a guest check out on HG's site. I have a CC only used for online purchases with a low limit. However, I'm now in the clutches of big brother and have a PayPal account. ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ohhhh... you are all evil. I bought two. :p
I almost did but refrained.
I already have 1 VTC mini and it has just sat on the shelf for over a year....
Attys tend to wobble on them.

VU Sponsors