Become a Patron!

White Galaxy Note 8 Tablet w/ stylus (16GB)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all,

I have an almost mint condition tablet that I have only used about 10 times that I'm looking to get rid of.. Just don't use it like I thought I would and its not getting any use so figured this might be a good option for someone looking to grab a really nice device and save some $ in the process..

(I have pictures I can post tonight after I get out of work)

It's been restored back to factory defaults and it comes with a protective case (it has a few scratches on the outside of the case from when I moved and it was packed away but the tablet itself is flawless - I paid 50$ for the case and 340$ for the tablet) I'm pretty sure I have the original box and packaging too - just need to look around for it.

EDIT: Reducing price - 180$ which includes shipping

Shoot me a PM if interested and I'll post pics as soon as I can!

Thanks,
VC

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for the delay w/ the pics! includes charger and original box and manuals if you want it (just need time to dig it up from the basement)

here's the pics - case has been on since day 1 and as I said before - the tablet is in MINT condition - no scratches at all and barely used.. already reset to factory defaults

IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3050.JPG IMG_3052.JPG IMG_3049.JPG

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Reducing price to 180$ shipped! PM me if interested - I have a friend who is willing to take it in a couple weeks once his taxes come back so if no one is interested by then I'll close the thread - VC

RipTodd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What do you normally like to wick it with?

No cig

jamtwo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know your can get these for 40 dollars less online? Why are you asking so much for a used tablet?

jamtwo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not trolling, and not a sad little boy, just offering some advice on selling a used item.

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll take it, it's mine. None of these VU vaping Nazis better try to steal my sweet deal. This is wayyyy cheaper then Vapor Shark and lotsa some other places.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well.. someone finally made the first on my ignore list lol.. ain't nobody got time for that

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.. someone finally made the first on my ignore list lol.. ain't nobody got time for that
Haha yeah that was stupid and I didn't even get to read any of the original comments... they were already "deleted" by the time I got there lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to move this out of hardware as its non-vape related, VC...good luck with your tablet!!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to move this out of hardware as its non-vape related, VC...good luck with your tablet!!

My b! - I thought we were allowed to post non-vape stuff in the hardware section (maybe I just say someone post by mistake in the past) sorry for adding more work to your day :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem at all, I just noticed we had a section for electronic stuffs just now too, carry on buddy:)

VU Sponsors