Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning, Whiskey

Good morning, Saddltramp1200.

Good morning, SpygOat. I am late too. Have a good day.

Good morning, Kevin H.

Good morning, Mark.

Good night Mark. See ya later.

Good morning, pete67.

Good morning to all who have not ventured into the Whiskey's Corner #4. Hope all has a good day.
Good morning 2WW:coffee::wave: Hope you are doing well.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone ! Yes it is Monday. Had kid troubles last night and got little to no sleep. I think the end result is he's going back to the program he was in shortly. Hope it all works out. Of course, I'm on nights this week. That's when it always happens. He was up to thirty days again. He can't seem to get past 45. Maybe he's gonna realize hey this is a pattern here. Anyway things to do. Have a good day !
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave: Have a good day.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh lovely:facepalm:

Hi again Kev, foot almost 100%?
Hi Kev, how's the foot doing? :wave:
Afternoon Whis :wave:. No :(. It's better than it was.....but I think I'm going to have to get a second injection. It's NOT as good as I think it should be. Follow up is tomorrow, and I think that I'm going to tell the Dr. that I need to get another one......(Another $600.00 outta my pocket :facepalm:).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n283d1oMU11s667kio1_500.png

tumblr_n283d1oMU11s667kio2_500.png

tumblr_n283d1oMU11s667kio4_500.png

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the EUC ceramic coils in my Vaporesso tank, I like them, but ramp time is a tad longer on them

How long do they last you? Are yours washable? Mine are washable, I really wish they used stainless instead of Kanthol for the coils. would be nice to use them in TC. The Ace has to be the fastest to fill tank I have,

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here, same as always and has been for months.

Well computer is liquid cooled, one hiccup the pull fans are too thick. I could manhandle the 24 pin connector but would NOT trust that much monkey fucking around on the motherboard.. and shaving part of the gpu shroud.

If I could find 120mm x20mm or 15 mm high static pressure fans I would be golden.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long do they last you? Are yours washable? Mine are washable, I really wish they used stainless instead of Kanthol for the coils. would be nice to use them in TC. The Ace has to be the fastest to fill tank I have,
Hey Wolf. :wave:
I get 2-3 weeks out of the CCell Ni Ceramic, I wash mine and then mount and dry burn, to dry them out.

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here, same as always and has been for months.

Well computer is liquid cooled, one hiccup the pull fans are too thick. I could manhandle the 24 pin connector but would NOT trust that much monkey fucking around on the motherboard.. and shaving part of the gpu shroud.

If I could find 120mm x20mm or 15 mm high static pressure fans I would be golden.
Hiya Nasty:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors