Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and Good evening, Jimi :wave:
My day was pretty good. Thank you for asking :)
It was a beautiful day, low humidity...temps in low 80's. Have windows open now...letting in the night breeze :bliss:
How was your day, my friend?
I had a real good day my friend thanks for asking. Got out in the garden early picked and pulled weeds (they never end). Chatted with my friends and did lots of research, it's been really good. It was cooler here today too with less humidity,

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a real good day my friend thanks for asking. Got out in the garden early picked and pulled weeds (they never end). Chatted with my friends and did lots of research, it's been really good. It was cooler here today too with less humidity,
That sounds like a very productive and good day :) :bliss:
Depending on the which type of weeds they are....they could be good for you ;)

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, Jimi :wave:
It's been going good, Thank you for asking :) I was awake way too early or I didn't stay a sleep, LOL.

How are you doing on this fine Wednesday morning?
You have a good day :)
Glad it is going good for you! :) Doing good again today, thank you for asking, that's about to change though as I have to go to the Dr. in a short time . I hate even going there:eek::eek:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad it is going good for you! :) Doing good again today, thank you for asking, that's about to change though as I have to go to the Dr. in a short time . I hate even going there:eek::eek:
Thank you :)
Glad it is going well for you so far. I hope it is for a check up and nothing more. Hope all goes well for you.

I'm right there with you on that...hate going to the Dr. I haven't been...or I should say I refuse to go. After getting a biopsy done, that is when I said the hell with going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors