Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I went to the ER, gave me a nebulizer treatment. Helped me breathe and was easier to cough the crap out of my lungs. Throat is still sore today, achey body and a headache but I'm happy I can finally breathe without feeling like it's a struggle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone. Like two and a half more hours of work then the two hour drive home then it's back to Jersey to bring the rest of the kids stuff I didn't pack. Going to be a looooooong night with a lot of driving and traffic. Only good thing is that I only have to make half the distance in Jersey. Going to drop his stuff off to my friends house who's wife is the head nurse at the program. So she will bring it the rest of the way when she goes to work in the am. Well, have a good night everyone !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone. Like two and a half more hours of work then the two hour drive home then it's back to Jersey to bring the rest of the kids stuff I didn't pack. Going to be a looooooong night with a lot of driving and traffic. Only good thing is that I only have to make half the distance in Jersey. Going to drop his stuff off to my friends house who's wife is the head nurse at the program. So she will bring it the rest of the way when she goes to work in the am. Well, have a good night everyone !
Safe travels Breazy:hug:<3

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You have to wonder what friends he is in contact with when this happens? He absolutely needs supervision 24/7 , mandatory in patient, the same after release, Nothing else is working.

collar_remote.jpg

I consider these inhumane for dogs. For the kid though.... If nothing else Breezy, one for him, one for his galfriend, and at least YOU would feel much better.

Pro Tip:

Get one with the "invisible fence" function, Replace provided collar with one of these.

Breeze_V-Band_Clamp_k_large.jpg

Think of the savings alone not having to use the dish washer, pay for car washes and all the time saved by "delegating" other boring or unpleasant chores.

Try to avoid the temptation of grabbing a remote in each hand, and fighting them. Very slippery slope, and difficult to stop once you start. So I hear.

Honestly Breezy, you have tried so hard, and care so much, it bothers me to read ever new disaster you are put through.

Hopefully, this is taken as I intended, and makes you smile for a minute or two.

Unless you think its a really good idea..... In which case send me a PM. ;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors