Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Whiskey my friend hope you are having a fun day with that little angel Aizen:blowkiss:
I sure did:wave:<3<3<3<3
uzDHtSO.jpg
wNUcWyl.jpg

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When does everyone think it's the appropriate time to hit the ER??

While you can still drive/call for ambulance, lest you begin to assume room temperature.

I don't wish to cause you undue concern, but lack of respiration has been shown to be a significant factor in asystolis, and that can result in a protracted period of motionlessness, and making unpleasant smells.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Well the kid lasted two and a half days. Yesterday was a shit show. Had a few program people come over and talk to him and we got him to still yet another detox last night. At least this one isn't 3000 miles away ! South Jersey. So I'm really hoping and praying for a quiet week. Have a good day someone has to lol.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Well the kid lasted two and a half days. Yesterday was a shit show. Had a few program people come over and talk to him and we got him to still yet another detox last night. At least this one isn't 3000 miles away ! South Jersey. So I'm really hoping and praying for a quiet week. Have a good day someone has to lol.
Praying right along with you for some relief in your life, How the hell is he able to obtain the means to get what he needs for his addiction so easily?
You have to wonder what friends he is in contact with when this happens? He absolutely needs supervision 24/7 , mandatory in patient, the same after release, Nothing else is working.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am praying he straightens up too Breazy my friend you have been through enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors