Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Might be back to some kind of normalcy if there is such a thing for me lol. Kids back home as of last night. We shall see in the next few days how that's going to go. Work has been rough. Other than that........have a good day and see ya later !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Might be back to some kind of normalcy if there is such a thing for me lol. Kids back home as of last night. We shall see in the next few days how that's going to go. Work has been rough. Other than that........have a good day and see ya later !
This will be hard for you, but stay strong with him, he will no doubt try to get you into the enabler mode again, don't let that happen, be as though it is the same as if he were in a clinic, go by your rules , not his and stick to them, I wish you the best of luck for a happy ending:hug:<3<3

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Breazy my friend, long time no see, hope things are going better for you than the last time we talked buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors