Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lost a windshield to some big bird many years ago. Shook my whole car and the windshield instantly turned into crushed ice but stayed in place.
Had brownish feathers is all I know.

I do not think that Turkeys can fly for very long at all.
Most of the time they just take flight to get out of the way of a predator or if Mr. Tom fancies a female.
But not for very far.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can toss you one of those if you feel you are lackin:teehee::teehee::teehee:
LOL! No thanks. :rolleyes::)
Three years ago there was a drought here, black bears where migrating from the Blue Ridge into this area and into Richmond neighborhoods looking for food, the state actually opened season on them for the first time in 20 years, because of the problem. All I can say is don't go near them, they can run a 100 yards in 6 seconds, there is no dog breed that can handle them! ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! No thanks. :rolleyes::)
Three years ago there was a drought here, black bears where migrating from the Blue Ridge into this area and into Richmond neighborhoods looking for food, the state actually opened season on them for the first time in 20 years, because of the problem. All I can say is don't go near them, they can run a 100 yards in 6 seconds, there is no dog breed that can handle them! ;)
Spot on

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mom is doing ok it went without a hitch other than her hard head.
big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She did very well. She had to sit in the back because they had a soft brace in her leg. She has to wear the brace to bed also. That it from me you do not want to have both knees done at the same time. It took Sue 4 minutes to go up the ramp with a walker.
I think I will reconsider doing that for sure, hope she recovers fast, tell her hello:hug:<3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors