Ditto^^
Happy Fathers day, Fathers<3<3
1e2658da5a1ff21481d488593a3c338e.jpg
Thanks, Whiskey!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My poor Duke :( Yesterday morning, he was lying on the bed, he was too close to the edge of the bed, he rolled over so I could rub his belly /chest and he fell off:eek: Thankfully he didn't get hurt. We stayed on the floor and he had his belly /chest rubbed :)
O' I did try to stop him from falling, epic fail.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My poor Duke :( Yesterday morning, he was lying on the bed, he was too close to the edge of the bed, he rolled over so I could rub his belly /chest and he fell off:eek: Thankfully he didn't get hurt. We stayed on the floor and he had his belly /chest rubbed :)
Poor puppy :(......Glad he didn't get hurt!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to hear that Duke is ok.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bet you are. Hopefully you will be able to rest and enjoy the day. Get to feeling better.
Took a couple ibuprofen so will be ok. Four hrs of walking and three in the car is hard on the old man.
That sounds like a great family time for you guys :bliss:
It was alot of fun and was nice to be able to all go together for our first trip to the zoo.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was driving home from my Dad's last night, and I noticed that the exhaust sounded a bit "off" .... Needless to say, I'll be fixing this today . I think this will be the 4th one of these that I've replaced on this car, in the 15 yrs. that I've had it .
f1ee9e7a353240283845935f671c485a.jpg

Sent from my Huawei Honor 5X using Crapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors