ECF Refugee
:wave:

tumblr_mc00r8oqg71qi0ugco1_500.gif

:hug: <3

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon everyone:coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: I had to break down and go to the doctor. He was not happy with me for not getting there earlier.I tore a muscle in my back and shoulder. He asked me what I did to cause it and I told him what I did and he threw a fit. He told me I was to old the lift a 498lb mower. So now I am in the dog house:D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone:coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: I had to break down and go to the doctor. He was not happy with me for not getting there earlier.I tore a muscle in my back and shoulder. He asked me what I did to cause it and I told him what I did and he threw a fit. He told me I was to old the lift a 498lb mower. So now I am in the dog house:D
You bad boy!!!<3:hug:I knew you'd over do it, I still loves ya<3

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ouch :( Take it easy now for sure Pete

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone. Think I'm just gonna be a bum today and do little to nothing lol. But, I'll pay for it tomorrow with double the work to do lol. Coming off the night shift makes you tired. Mark would know about that one !

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, I got a Daedalus

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/daedalus-easy-clapton-coils-for-everyone.311522/

I've made Clapton and all the variations, Alien wire etc using my drill, and my DIY Claptonator, but this looked pretty neat, and the vape shop sold it to me for less than Fasttech.

It really is a simple, and easy to use unit. Takes 2 18650s. But of course, me being me, I can't help but weaponize anything, and everything,

So taking advantage of the ultra low rpm, and variable speed, in the unlikely event there are any other freaks like me out there, I can report that yes!! You can use it with nylon fishing line, and fairly accurately determine by the length of the line, and or size of the spool for the line, how long before it winds the line up, and turns on/off the switch you looped it over, locks/unlocks a door, pulls the pin on a special Easter Egg, and will even unlatch and very slowly open a sliding glass door! ( as long as it is not too heavy, and slides freely. You can even use one line, and set up several events, in sequence!

Very useful device. And its much much quieter than a cordless drill. Tested, and will not wake sleeping people.

Oh. Also makes nice Claptons etc, hands free.

Hope everyone is doing well,

:hug: @ Whisky

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, I got a Daedalus

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/daedalus-easy-clapton-coils-for-everyone.311522/

I've made Clapton and all the variations, Alien wire etc using my drill, and my DIY Claptonator, but this looked pretty neat, and the vape shop sold it to me for less than Fasttech.

It really is a simple, and easy to use unit. Takes 2 18650s. But of course, me being me, I can't help but weaponize anything, and everything,

So taking advantage of the ultra low rpm, and variable speed, in the unlikely event there are any other freaks like me out there, I can report that yes!! You can use it with nylon fishing line, and fairly accurately determine by the length of the line, and or size of the spool for the line, how long before it winds the line up, and turns on/off the switch you looped it over, locks/unlocks a door, pulls the pin on a special Easter Egg, and will even unlatch and very slowly open a sliding glass door! ( as long as it is not too heavy, and slides freely. You can even use one line, and set up several events, in sequence!

Very useful device. And its much much quieter than a cordless drill. Tested, and will not wake sleeping people.

Oh. Also makes nice Claptons etc, hands free.

Hope everyone is doing well,

:hug: @ Whisky
Hiya Wolf:coffee::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors