Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been on the phone Pete, Mom's chemo starts next week and tomorrow they put in her port and orientation for the chemo starts thursday, I'll be at both apts with her.
It is not going to be a easy journey for your Mom and you, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

My Dad just had his last chemo last Wednesday, it has been the roughest. It is so sad to see him go through what he going through. The doctors wanted him to go on antidepressants, he said no, thank goodness. He has lost so so much weight, he hasn't felt like eating. He hasn't been able to enjoy cold beverages and going out into the cold is not easy. I can't explain how his body feels with the cold, but it isn't good. He has a hard time with texting because his fingers don't want to listen to his brain, function properly. After a couple of days his fingers do get better.
I'm sorry Whiskey, not trying to scare you, but to let you know. If you already know about this, then you are more prepared than what my Dad and Mom were.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got the IsubS, not new new by any means but lower profile than the full size with a good 4.5 juice capacity and I am liking that one alot.
If you want I can send you this cubis pro and you can try it to see if you like it better, Pete
Thank you for the offer.You better keep it, you might get it to work for you.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is not going to be a easy journey for your Mom and you, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

My Dad just had his last chemo last Wednesday, it has been the roughest. It is so sad to see him go through what he going through. The doctors wanted him to go on antidepressants, he said no, thank goodness. He has lost so so much weight, he hasn't felt like eating. He hasn't been able to enjoy cold beverages and going out into the cold is not easy. I can't explain how his body feels with the cold, but it isn't good. He has a hard time with texting because his fingers don't want to listen to his brain, function properly. After a couple of days his fingers do get better.
I'm sorry Whiskey, not trying to scare you, but to let you know. If you already know about this, then you are more prepared than what my Dad and Mom were.
Sorry your dad has to go through that. You and yours will be in our daily thoughts and prayers.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks WW, we know...we've been through really bad already with my brother, Scott...so we know what to expect. So glad your Dad is done his<3

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Take care Mark, I've been a bit distracted today so far:wave:

Heya @Whiskey and gents, super newbie here but wanted to say hello. Fun stumbling around the Corner and playing catch up.. I am getting to know a little bit about some of you. Quite cool. A good place to be for sure.
Except, um, yeah, totally distracting. I have a ton to do today and if I'm not careful I'll be in the word association/first letter contest labyrinth for the rest of the week when I'm not filling/emptying my Fasttech cart with a thousand drip dips I don't need (!)
Anyway, howdy howdy from NorCal, raining like mad here and I've been trying to get motivated for the past couple hours. My rescue Chihuahua 'Macho' is passed out on top of me which isn't helping.
Looking forward to spending some time on here, cheers dudes (and dudettes)
..and Whiskey, your family is now in pole position on my prayer list.
Stay strong brother.
-billy

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Heya @Whiskey and gents, super newbie here but wanted to say hello. Fun stumbling around the Corner and playing catch up.. I am getting to know a little bit about some of you. Quite cool. A good place to be for sure.
Except, um, yeah, totally distracting. I have a ton to do today and if I'm not careful I'll be in the word association/first letter contest labyrinth for the rest of the week when I'm not filling/emptying my Fasttech cart with a thousand drip dips I don't need (!)
Anyway, howdy howdy from NorCal, raining like mad here and I've been trying to get motivated for the past couple hours. My rescue Chihuahua 'Macho' is passed out on top of me which isn't helping.
Stay strong brother.
-billy
Hiya Proatype welcome to the Whiskey's Corner #3. A lot to catch up on, hope you had fun. You gonna have to share a pic of your Chihuahua. Try to stay dry.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Stay strong brother.
-billy
Hiya Proatype:coffee::wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nrr6rr3oTX1txhnsqo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors