Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone. Well the kids coming home today. Was time to get him out of Florida. Supposed to be going to a program in New Jersey in a day or two. Hope it happens and without any problems. Just wish this kid would finally get it and realize he only has to do it right once and keep doing it so we all can move on with our lives. Have a good day everyone !
Hope everything goes well for you & son , Breazy!!!!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon everyone. Well the kids coming home today. Was time to get him out of Florida. Supposed to be going to a program in New Jersey in a day or two. Hope it happens and without any problems. Just wish this kid would finally get it and realize he only has to do it right once and keep doing it so we all can move on with our lives. Have a good day everyone !
Good afternoon Breazy:coffee::wave: Hope everything goes well.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Breazy_Com. Something is sticking with him since he is willing to go New Jersey. He will get it, have faith.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is what my area is like, ski and outdoorsy resort area
I'm envious. If I could make a living working at a resort I would do it in a second. Minimum wage isn't enough to survive in a resort town, as my experience at Mammoth showed me. I could probably make a living with two jobs but I don't have the stamina to stay up for two shifts every day.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm envious. If I could make a living working at a resort I would do it in a second. Minimum wage isn't enough to survive in a resort town, as my experience at Mammoth showed me. I could probably make a living with two jobs but I don't have the stamina to stay up for two shifts every day.
Seasonal , but they do a ton of off season stuff here too that attract folks, so workers here are paid well.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Seasonal , but they do a ton of off season stuff here too that attract folks, so workers here are paid well.
Good to hear. Workers should always be paid what they're worth - not just some random, arbitrary amount that sounds good to the employer because it's on the lower end of the spectrum. If somebody does an exceptional job they should be paid well for it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ever so slowly
tumblr_o0jsz4eIH01qat5pio1_500.gif

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you heard of Quercetin with Bromelain? It is good for allergies. I can't take it because it gives me a headache, but most people it don't. My Guy takes them and his allergies are pretty much gone. When it gets real bad with pollen, he has to take a couple more that day.
Thanks, I'll look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors