Become a Patron!

Which vendor is more recommended?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About to order a new mod and I've never used either of these vendors. Which is more reliable? Element Vape or Eciggity? There is a $5 difference in price after shipping and coupon code.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which mod?

I haven't had any problems ordering from either vendor but then again I have not ordered from either one in months.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've purchased a shitload of items from Element Vape, never had a problem....haven't bought anything from Eciggity in a couple years.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From my experience you can't go wrong with either vendor. That said it is the Internet so you can dig up dirt on both. I haven't had any personal problems with both vendors though.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I love Element Vape

I used to buy a lot from Eciggity but they embraced the age verification nonsense a little too much and have made ordering onerous

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No experience with element vape, eciggity is pretty awesome though. I've ordered from them a number of times, extremely fast shipping to the continental US given they're in hawaii. I get orders from them in the midwest US faster than I do from places like florida. Great customer service from my experience. I think eciggity still uses the code '10percentoff' so be sure to use it in the cart and see if that helps.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Element Vape would be my choice. I have ordered from them many times. I did have an order that was delayed but I think that was an isolated event. Customer Service is good. I have no experience with Eciggity.

Sent from a pay phone

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IT seems I'm getting to test Element's customer service already. Tried placing my order and then the order screen timed out after about 5 minutes after clicking "place order now". Received an email about points with an order number and I can see the order on the account screen. I've sent them an email trying to get some sort of order confirmation. New territory for me as I've never had anything like this happen.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I'm not impressed with element. Tried to purchase at about 9:00 am central. The purchase screen timed out after hitting order now. Received no communication one way or the other. Sent 3 emails asking about the success of the transaction. Crickets. Nada. Zip. The status screen has an order number and says processing which I wouldn't be concerned if I knew whether the transaction was successful. Right now I'm feeling ripped off.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
IT seems I'm getting to test Element's customer service already. Tried placing my order and then the order screen timed out after about 5 minutes after clicking "place order now". Received an email about points with an order number and I can see the order on the account screen. I've sent them an email trying to get some sort of order confirmation. New territory for me as I've never had anything like this happen.

Have you checked your spam filter?

I have ordered from them many times

If you have the confirmation email, your order went through

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you checked your spam filter?

I have ordered from them many times

If you have the confirmation email, your order went through

I did check spam.

Never got the confirmation email just an email about points. Unless that is the confirmation email.

Thanks for all the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This ^^ means that it went through. Give them some time to wrap up your pakage and you will get a tracking email subsequently.

Thank you. I'm just used to getting an email that's like a receipt or invioce and It never came. The good people at Element are looking into it. I also didn't think to check online banking. When the boss of the funds got home she said that online banking showed the charge pending. IT's all user error and me being impatient.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you. I'm just used to getting an email that's like a receipt or invioce and It never came. The good people at Element are looking into it. I also didn't think to check online banking. When the boss of the funds got home she said that online banking showed the charge pending. IT's all user error and me being impatient.

You should have gotten two emails. One with your points balance and one confirming your purchase with the order number. But, it sounds like it went through. Weird.

Sent from a pay phone

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should have gotten two emails. One with your points balance and one confirming your purchase with the order number. But, it sounds like it went through. Weird.

Sent from a pay phone

That's where my confusion came from. It seems as though through some glitch I received the email about the points but not the confirmation. Kenny at Element replied to me here and we've corresponded through email.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's where my confusion came from. It seems as though through some glitch I received the email about the points but not the confirmation. Kenny at Element replied to me here and we've corresponded through email.

Ok good. Kenny is a decent person and will definitely help you with any concerns you have.

Sent from a pay phone

dinocore

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've only used Element, and I've had good experience with them, fast shipping, didn't have to use their customer service though.

VU Sponsors