Become a Patron!

Which RDA or RTA do you want to love but can't?

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I always been curious about it if you want to swap or sale let me know

Here's a pic of it. The middle, cage I call it, has sharp edges so I have to be careful removing it. The drip tip isn't compatible with ANYTHING. That part really sucks. Oh yeah, it has a flush 510 as well.

20180922_091127-1512x2016.jpg

20180922_092755-1512x2016.jpg

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now it's the new Steam Crave Glaz RTA. I bought 2 of them and I am struggling to get these to work right. I am a big fan of any of the other Aromamizers and I have a bunch of them. I have had very good experiences with all my Steam Crave stuff until I got the Glaz. They have been an ass ache so far.
Ok, so I got back on the Glaz and tried it again. I made new coils - Lightning Vapes fused claptons, 2x 24 n80 and wrapped w/ 34 n80, 7 wraps @ 30mm. I tried setting them pretty high on the deck and they ohmed @ .28 and were working quite well running on a Prism @ 65 watts. Ran well for about an hour with nice dense clouds. Then it shorted AGAIN. Can't seem to get this working right. I have another Glaz NIB that I haven't even opened yet and I prolly won't at this point.

Maple Syrup and Mods

Member For 1 Year
VGOD Tricktank pro RDTA. Sorry if this is not the right thread. (It says RDA or RTA, but I assumed I'd be ok) I absolutely love the airflow, the flavour, the clouds, and the look, but I cannot get past how much the thing leaks. It leaks so much because of the fill hole. The airflow constantly leaks so I pack it up wrapped with a paper towel held on with a smoke glass protector. I am hoping to get a Drop Dead or a Bonza RDA in the future.

VU Sponsors