Which one of these three ?

V4V123

Member For 1 Year
Hey guys,
I have 3 options for buying a wire ,all of them is ni80 fused clapton
The first one is 30ga*3 + 38ga
The second is 28ga*3 +36ga
The third is 26ga*3 +36ga
Which one of these is supposed to give more resistance ?
And which is best in terms of flavor for my creed rta ?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,
I have 3 options for buying a wire ,all of them is ni80 fused clapton
The first one is 30ga*3 + 38ga
The second is 28ga*3 +36ga
The third is 26ga*3 +36ga
Which one of these is supposed to give more resistance ?
And which is best in terms of flavor for my creed rta ?
the 30g will have a higher resistance. Depending on how many wraps you do. You could make all 3 the same resistance. I normally use 28g and I can go either way depending on rda and how much airflow it has. It's all a working system..coil, airflow,watts/temp.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Of those listed. The first one. Personally 4X28NI80 wrapped in 40g NI80 is about perfect IMO.

V4V123

Member For 1 Year
the 30g will have a higher resistance. Depending on how many wraps you do. You could make all 3 the same resistance. I normally use 28g and I can go either way depending on rda and how much airflow it has. It's all a working system..coil, airflow,watts/temp.
Mmmmm
For a 6 wrap build and an atty with that too much airflow like the creed which do u think is more suitable ?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmmmm
For a 6 wrap build and an atty with that too much airflow like the creed which do u think is more suitable ?
Can you adjust the airflow? Sometimes that's all the change in a build. But is still go with the 28x3. Dual will get you around .2 ohms. Just a bit higher maybe. Not sure what material the wire is but I've based that on kanthal build

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I always choose for quicker ramp which would be #1.

V4V123

Member For 1 Year
Can you adjust the airflow? Sometimes that's all the change in a build. But is still go with the 28x3. Dual will get you around .2 ohms. Just a bit higher maybe. Not sure what material the wire is but I've based that on kanthal build
Yeah it’s adjustable but the problem with this atty is that even if u restrict the airflow its still too “airy” .

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Yeah it’s adjustable but the problem with this atty is that even if u restrict the airflow its still too “airy” .
Smaller bore 810 or a 510 dt can help with that. Larger ID coils will help as well if the deck can accommodate them.

V4V123

Member For 1 Year
Smaller bore 810 or a 510 dt can help with that. Larger ID coils will help as well if the deck can accommodate them.
I installed the 510 that came with it and yes it made the situation better as u said.
Will try a 3.5mm build btw
Thanks

VU Sponsors