Become a Patron!

Which one is your like ? Limitless XL or Limitless RDTA Plus by Ijoy

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As we known,the Atomizer from Ijoy Comapny is best performance ,for example this two product ,IJOY Limitless XL Tank and Limitless RDTA Plus,All are the best sellers in the Vaping market ,So Which one you will choose ?

Check Here To Buy Limitless XL RTA Tank 31.58$

Limitless XL sub ohm Tank is the newest one , 4mL e-juice capacity ,wattage from 50W up to max 215W supported,direct to coil Fan-styled airflow control ring and a unique Rebuildable and Swappable Deck System.

limitless-lux.png

Click Here To Buy IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus 29.59$

6.3ml IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus,The upgraded 2 post deck with 2.5mm post holes & 11mm post distance makes it easier to build.Five Colors in stock .

Limitless-rda-plus.png

Cheaper price for two tank,and we also have them in stock,if you order success,we will ship for you with free shipping !

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dear @vapingbest,

I would like to order the Black Limitless XL Atomizer by IJOY from VapingBest 'The Best E-Cig Store'.

I see that your store says the First Batch Stock for Limitless XL Tank is available now !.

Do you have information on when the Black ones will arrive or ship to customers? (like me)? What is the status of the black ones?

Last edited:

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear @vapingbest,

I would like to order the Black Limitless XL Atomizer by IJOY from VapingBest 'The Best E-Cig Store'.

I see that your store says the First Batch Stock for Limitless XL Tank is available now !.

Do you have information on when the Black ones will arrive or ship to customers? (like me)? What is the status of the black ones?

Hi Dear
Thanks for your question,our vapingbest have the Limitless XL Tank (includes black and Silver ) in stock now ,if you want to order the black one ,you only need to choose the black features ,if you order success ,we will ship for you with free tracking number .hope you a good day !

VU Sponsors