Become a Patron!

Which Dual Coil RDA?

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just pre-ordered a Topside Dual as a birthday gift to myself. It will be my first squonk mod. I recently got a Recurve rda in a trade, and have been using it on my Aegis on Sundays as my "sitting around being lazy" vape. I'll pop the squonk pin back in it once the Topside gets here, but I'd like a dual coil rda, too. My budget is $40 tops, and cheaper would be better. I'm fairly new to building too, so I'm looking for something that isn't too complicated to build on.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just pre-ordered a Topside Dual as a birthday gift to myself. It will be my first squonk mod. I recently got a Recurve rda in a trade, and have been using it on my Aegis on Sundays as my "sitting around being lazy" vape. I'll pop the squonk pin back in it once the Topside gets here, but I'd like a dual coil rda, too. My budget is $40 tops, and cheaper would be better. I'm fairly new to building too, so I'm looking for something that isn't too complicated to build on.

The Drop Dead, Dead Rabbit, and Bonza v1.5 are all great rda’s...in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ktx by @raymo2u if you can find one. I looked and his site isn't available. But then realized someone cloned it. Man that sucks. Reload x is a bit higher than 40 but worth it in my opinion. Can never go wrong with a Goon either

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You may want try your hand with a Velocity V2 Styled RDA. You don't need to use the glass topper on it. You might find you like to though, know I did. Glass doesn't install a metal taste to vapor, your vape is really clean then. :) There's also the Goon Styled RDAs to look at as well. My buddy Frank suggested them to me. They do real well to kick up some clouds. You'll need to practice some building to draw flavor, or at least I did.

No, I do not affiliate for FastTech. I shop there because I'm usually running just above broke. Sure it takes a bit to get to you, remember NEVER ORDER FROM CHINA IN FEBRUARY. China has that month slated as all their holidays and time for workers to take vacations and such, no one is really doing work then. You might get rotating skeleton crews pushing brooms but that's it. Ultimately though unless U.S. or your country's customs locks something up, you will get your order from Fast Tech in good condition most of the time. Time wise, well I've only had something take about a month. Other folks have varying mileage and yours may too.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can never go wrong with a goon... easy to build on and affordable. The dropdeads and rabbits are great cause you can flood them. Today's choice
86f2239a5ba30d69a35b578573ca316f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay fine, Universe ... we get the point. Go buy a Goon RDA already. *grins*
I better go look for the lama. Bet it's in that bed thing.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been in a single coil kick for most of last year. Out of the few duel coils I bought I would vote for Goon 1.5 and recently got a Drop. Finally got to use that tonight and it seems pretty good.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite is the original Goon. IF you don't mind the wait from China it can be had from 3FVape for $30 or The goon 1.5 can be had for around $40 with a quick google search.

Any of the ones mentions will serve you well also. Second favorite is the Drop.

VU Sponsors