Become a Patron!

Where to locate experienced sales rep for our company

My company is looking to find experienced sales representatives who are knowledgeable about e liquid and vaping. we are located near Pasadena. I have tried Craigslist but the responses are overwhelming with no vaping knowledge or sales experience. Can anyone give me an idea of where to post to find suitable candidates for our company?

------------------------------------

Thank you very much for your timely response and advice. It is greatly appreciated.

The Studio Brand LLC is a manufacturer of Premium e liquid who have developed a niche market product.
Our product was scientifically developed to address issues of addiction and satisfy the ex smoker or smoker wanting to switch to vaping.
We worked diligently in our lab for over two years creating 4 tobacco inspired flavors.

We are seeking professional experienced sales representatives who vape and are familiar with the vaping industry.
The ideal candidates must possess the ability to relay the uniqueness of our e-liquid and inspire people to want to try it and put it on their shelves.
Once tried, the product speaks for itself. We invite potential candidates to check out our website at www.thestudiobrand.com for more information on our company. We ask that they contact us initially through our website or at [email protected] , put "sales rep position" in the subject line and tell us about their skills and experience along with why they think they would be a good fit for our company. With all due respect, we will contact only those we would like to meet and interview. We look forward to hearing from you.

best regards,

The Studio Brand LLC
[email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks,
Appreciate your help.
I will put together an add, clear it with the company and post it tomorrow morning.

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing against VU, but I find that people in /r/electronic_cigarette are much more knowledgeable and the sub is much more active as well.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. We have some incredibly talented members here who DIY and also review juices. Don't judge the board's members by a lack of immediate response. They need to find this thread first. Post a detailed job description, expectations, Et Cetera. You'll get the folks you are looking for.

Thank you very much for your timely response and advice. It is greatly appreciated.

The Studio Brand LLC is a manufacturer of Premium e liquid who have developed a niche market product.
Our product was scientifically developed to address issues of addiction and satisfy the ex smoker or smoker wanting to switch to vaping.
We worked diligently in our lab for over two years creating 4 tobacco inspired flavors.

We are seeking professional experienced sales representatives who vape and are familiar with the vaping industry.
The ideal candidates must possess the ability to relay the uniqueness of our e-liquid and inspire people to want to try it and put it on their shelves.
Once tried, the product speaks for itself. We invite potential candidates to check out our website at www.thestudiobrand.com for more information on our company. We ask that they contact us initially through our website or at [email protected] , put "sales rep position" in the subject line and tell us about their skills and experience along with why they think they would be a good fit for our company. With all due respect, we will contact only those we would like to meet and interview. We look forward to hearing from you.

best regards,

The Studio Brand LLC
[email protected]

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well yeah Tobacco e juices are a real niche market alright and most of the people who are into tobaccos like I am tend to use NET juices....because their flavors are just so much better than tobacco flavored e juices....their drawbck is they just tear up coils....if and this is one big fucking "if" you can make a tobacco flavored e juice that isn't a NET, and doesn't trash coils...there maybe a market for it, but most NET makers are catering to a small group of vapers.....

centaurianslug

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dang, I'm experienced in vaping (4 1/2 yrs) and in sales/customer service (6+ years) Also looking for work. Buy me a house near Pasadena and I'm in! Seriously though, good luck. The forums are a good start.

Edit---Didn't read the whole post. Are you trying to stay in your area initially or are you wanting to go nationwide? There are vape shops popping up all over Georgia and converting smokers daily. I have about 8 shops in a 10 mile radius but all of their tobacco flavors are lacking. I had to spend a small fortune ordering online before finding some descent ones.

Last edited:

centaurianslug

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your flavors do look enticing even though I've strayed away from tobaccos. Gonna be hard to get smokers to fork out premium prices although I remember buying lots of halo in my early days. There is some market for it though outside of smokers. Nice looking branding too.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors