Become a Patron!

Where to buy drip tips?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anyone know of a good source to buy drip tips and how to identify which one's would work with what? I'm looking to get one for my Tsunami 24

I would agree for fasttech, it takes forever but just order a large amount and you'll never run out because they are dirt cheap.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just put all my info on an order at vapor beast and they asked for the last 4 of my social. All I had in my cart was 5 drip tips.

Its hard to find feminine drip tips without hassle.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i dont mind the price, its a great product.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3FVape also has a ton of really nice DT's, but lately they have been taking even longer than Fasttech to get an order.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just an update on www.vaporbeast.com

Yesterday I tried to put in my order again and the age verify tab popped up, wanting the last 4 of my social. This is after I typed in my payment method and info. So I decided to call the number instead of putting in my last 4 digits.

Anyway the guy was real helpful, sent him a copy of my dl with my name and birthday, taped off my dl#. And a signature form that verifies my age. All by email.

My order is "processing", but the payment was taken from my card. I sure hope I get my drips.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just put all my info on an order at vapor beast and they asked for the last 4 of my social. All I had in my cart was 5 drip tips.

Its hard to find feminine drip tips without hassle.
i did an order a couple days ago at vaporbeast and they did not ask for my social. you might want to contact them, especially since im pretty sure DTs are accessories and not subject to the deeming rules. i know vape bands, stands wraps are not subject to the regs. SO contact them before giving out your SS

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i did an order a couple days ago at vaporbeast and they did not ask for my social. you might want to contact them, especially since im pretty sure DTs are accessories and not subject to the deeming rules. i know vape bands, stands wraps are not subject to the regs. SO contact them before giving out your SS

See this is crazy... I'll be 28 in october. I had to send him a copy of my dl and a handwritten age attestation form with my signature. They charged me but I never heard if my info was verified or not.

I only purchased drip tips, but he said its a new law they have to follow.

Same with my liquid and diy supplies... Had to send a photo copy of my dl by email for this age verify crap. I'm like FACK... Lol:cuss2:

But I know this isn't their fault and I'm more comfortable with the ID thing to verify than giving out my social, even the last 4 of it.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got a confirmation email from vaporbeast, so the hassle was worth it. These are some beautiful drip tips.

It's shipped. :D

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont mind the price, its a great product.

On second thought , just messaged them.and they sent me pics of a tip for the limitless plus and a cuff for the limitless , if I can talk him into making me a matching tank also I may have to drop a bill for that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Www.tips4tanks.com @leadpipe58 (VU Live show host and member here) makes the best tips I've ever used. I have about 12 tips from him. Here are a few.
91452A41-C3BD-4166-8639-13D8B4FDD42A_zpswbl03gkf.jpg

He can make any size tip you need. Quick turn around and a great price for a custom tip.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5cb5312696194922c85ac48135e0f4e7.jpg

4b9c7c055a095e3047658a907b39c11a.jpg

Lawlessdriptips.com
I have more tips from him but can't find the pictures for some reason. He also makes his own rda which is pretty nice imo.
The drip tips are hand made and pricey depending on the stones you pick.
The rda is fairly priced.
Not for everyone in the sense some would prefer to pay 15 bucks for 10 tips from China, but this is definitely quality shit you'll know when you hold one.
Anyway, that's my go to for tips and cuffs.
He also makes sleeves for able and limitless tubes.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For me, FT is rather fast. 14-17 days to eastern USA using USPS HK post or USPS e-packet.

I got the "Classic Zed" from PuffinTips

They do handcrafted drip tips, and pretty much customize them in any way you want. They had some of the acrylics I've seen going around other sites, but I've never seen anything like their zombie series, it's 3-D and totally insane. They had an 'omni' tip they make that can fit a goon, kennedy and tfv-8 at the same time so I was like that's my best bet considering I have a kennedy and a goon (like 4 goons lol) here is a pic

edit: here is a link https://puffintips.com/

Attachments

• PSX_20170125_175727.jpg
    PSX_20170125_175727.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The custom made drips from LeadPipe really are beautiful. I have 4 from him. Made them custom, exactly how I wanted them. Very, very nice man. You tell him which tank you want it for as a guide for measurements. Pick a color or tell him what colors you want in the tip and he's right on it.
www.tipss4tanks.com

The custom made drips from LeadPipe really are beautiful. I have 4 from him. Made them custom, exactly how I wanted them. Very, very nice man. You tell him which tank you want it for as a guide for measurements. Pick a color or tell him what colors you want in the tip and he's right on it.
www.tipss4tanks.com

hey I tried to go to that link and it goes nowhere...I'm trying to see if anyone else has anything beyond the "standard" selections as I've been perusing all the vape tip makers and it's generally a standard pool of colors and the zombie tip I've never seen before

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How bout www.justhatip.com. Bunch of customizable options, but comparing halfmoon to justhatip I believe they're using the same blocks of acrylic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors