Become a Patron!

Where has CrazyChef been?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rooting your phone gives you root access. This term in unix programs (android) means that your are the administration of your own phone where as on stock phone your are not.
A rootkit is something that can be easily done to anyones phone if you can follow complicated instructions and know the lingo. The rootkit gives someone else root access to your phone. This means they own it and every account accessed after the kit was installed.
And that's something that can be done by any script kiddie.

Probably not, on this phone; all the script kiddies are throwing shitfits at the ZTE forum, because they can't root their phones; ZTE refuses to give access to the bootloader. I think it's kinda funny -- all those brats are throwing fits because a $99 phone which is as fast and large and full-featured as many $200-$300 phones can't be rooted -- poor babies! :giggle:

Andria

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Probably not, on this phone; all the script kiddies are throwing shitfits at the ZTE forum, because they can't root their phones; ZTE refuses to give access to the bootloader. I think it's kinda funny -- all those brats are throwing fits because a $99 phone which is as fast and large and full-featured as many $200-$300 phones can't be rooted -- poor babies! :giggle:

Andria
Someone always fingres it out. Remember the kid that hacked the iPhone 4 to take any carrier? Didn't even take him long.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Someone always fingres it out. Remember the kid that hacked the iPhone 4 to take any carrier? Didn't even take him long.

Well, the phone's been out since June or July, nobody's figured it out yet. They're all having girly hissyfits about how they're "never buying another ZTE!" I'm sure ZTE is crying copiously. NOT. :giggle:

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Well, the phone's been out since June or July, nobody's figured it out yet. They're all having girly hissyfits about how they're "never buying another ZTE!" I'm sure ZTE is crying copiously. NOT. :giggle:

Andria

ZTE Axon 7 ?

VU Sponsors