Where do you order from?

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by lovelyg4m3r, Nov 30, 2018.

1. lovelyg4m3r

lovelyg4m3r New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys, I am looking to order some new fluid. Now I normally order from ELiquid Depot online because of their pricing but they don’t have a ton of flavors and... I’m getting bored of them. So, looking for somewhere else to order some decently priced fluid from but...a lot of the websites I’ve been looking at online have some sketchy reviews when i do a little research. Just don’t want to get scammed is all :p So, Where do YOU order from??

2. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    The sauce La, om vapors, Verde valley Vapes, vapewild

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight likes this.
  3. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Commercial juice or diy flavors?

Heartsdelight likes this.
  4. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Don't try to suck her into diy just yet. Lol

Heartsdelight and Letitia9 like this.
  5. lovelyg4m3r

lovelyg4m3r New Member

Blog Posts:
    Commercial i guess? No idea what you mean by diy? I am a bit new to the vaping scene.

Letitia9 likes this.
  6. lovelyg4m3r

lovelyg4m3r New Member

Blog Posts:
    Oh no you make it sound like a bad thing! :’D

Letitia9, Heartsdelight and MrMeowgi like this.
  7. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    No diy is great. Make your own is soooo much cheaper. Some people just don't get into it. Then others are mix masters. I was joking with Letitia9 because we have a lot of enablers here for buying shiny stuffs

8. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Eh, you were too easy, looking for a challenge.

wildgypsy70 and MrMeowgi like this.
  9. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    I love it though. So it's ok. I just wanted to make one juice.

Letitia9 likes this.
  10. lovelyg4m3r

lovelyg4m3r New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey man, always looking for cheaper lol I’d totally be interested in hearing about the diy stuff

wildgypsy70, Letitia9 and MrMeowgi like this.
  11. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    For commercial juices I used to buy from Highbrow Vapor, Zeus E-juice, and That1Vape quite often. Haven’t bought commercial juice in over a year so don't know what's new. If you subscribe to Zeus and That1Vape newsletters they run great deals, especially T1V.

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  12. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    And now...

@lovelyg4m3r diy is great and a money saver in the long run. Personally I think you should discover what types of juices you love before heading down that road. We have a great diy forum here if you want to scout around and ask questions or just lurk and learn.

13. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Diy is great. A little extra on the start up. Maybe 50 or 6p. And could probably get out a little cheaper. A huge database of already made juices on elr.com

wildgypsy70 and Letitia9 like this.
  14. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    There's a good thread called shinyitus anonymous. Well that wasn't the name until everyone just started enabling others to spend money. A lot of us circle the same threads some. Pretty tightknit community here full of knowledge. Hope you enjoyed your stay

15. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    I make more than I vape for the most part. But it's all so delicious.

16. lovelyg4m3r

lovelyg4m3r New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yes of course! Always been helpful here :)

wildgypsy70, Letitia9 and MrMeowgi like this.
  17. lovelyg4m3r

lovelyg4m3r New Member

Blog Posts:
    Well I know what sort of flavors I like is there something else I should be thinking about?

18. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    Lots of things.
    For starters would you want to mix by volume with syringes or by weight with a scale? Both require an initial investment, but not too expensive. Mixing by weight is easier and a faster clean up imo but many prefer mixing by volume.

Do you want to try one shots or individual flavors? One shot is all the flavors from one recipe premixed for you, all you add is the base.

Base is vg, pg, and nic. You can buy all three individually or premixed. If you buy premixed there will be some variations to the vg, pg, and nic levels after you add the flavors. I buy the base liquids individually and make my own base. The variations aren't noticeable to me. Did use to add each individually and it wasn't a bother if mixing by weight.

Start saving your empty commercial juice bottles now. Rinse well with hot water and let dry before storage. I recommend you do some reading and watch a few how to diy e juice videos before jumping. It's not at all hard. There will be successes and fails at first and the sometimes tedious single flavor testing. All in all a good journey to start if you're willing to invest the time. The info can be overwhelming, just jot down notes as you research and come back with your questions or concerns.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  19. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Spoken like a true professional. So much info here

Letitia9 and wildgypsy70 like this.
  20. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Let the enabling begin.......

What everyone has said about DIY is true. Yes, it’s a bit of money up front....and a bit of experimenting and research.....but oh, so worth it. The ability to make whatever flavor you want at any time? Totally worth any amount of time involved, IMO.

And everything @Letitia9 just said.

Start doing some research.....peruse through the DIY threads here. Hit up ELR, Noted, DIYorDIE, All The Flavors......there is soooooo much info out there! It is overwhelming sometimes. Ask questions. There are no stupid ones.....we DIY’ers want you to succeed! And we’ve all had our own noob questions at the beginning.

The rabbit hole of DIY is deeeeeep....... but, damn, it is fun down here.

Letitia9 and MrMeowgi like this.
  21. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    Bonus, the couches are comfy and laughter abounds!

MrMeowgi and wildgypsy70 like this.
  22. DOAUSMC0331

DOAUSMC0331 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Vaporfi and vape wild have been great to me.