Become a Patron!

Where do you buy your flavoring?

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was just shopping for some flavors by Capella through google, and I guess it's been a while since I ordered flavors!
Such a huge range of prices, then found one that was reasonable, and the site had errors, didn't post their street address, etc.🤔

Wondering what you all are using these days that's your go-to?

Shipping restrictions has limited things, so my old supplier can't ship across country, well, at least last time I checked, and now forgot who that was! ha

Thanks

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bull City, best people and huge variety, I rate them the best.
I agree. Unless you need a brand they don't have, BCF is the best (quick and reasonable shipping)
The only times I order from other places is for specific brands they don't have (VT and VSO are good examples) I assume you are in the US (in Europe, Chef's and Nom Nomz are other options)
P.S. if you like blueberry and/or blackberry, consider VSO... it's worth it.
Also, just curious... which CAP flavors are you interested in?

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. Unless you need a brand they don't have, BCF is the best (quick and reasonable shipping)
The only times I order from other places is for specific brands they don't have (VT and VSO are good examples) I assume you are in the US (in Europe, Chef's and Nom Nomz are other options)
P.S. if you like blueberry and/or blackberry, consider VSO... it's worth it.
Also, just curious... which CAP flavors are you interested in?
Just some Capella is all I'm looking for, love their caramel & vanilla custard (v1).
Yes, in the US (Wisconsin). I usually buy a jug of it, is why I haven't shopped for so long :)
Upon searching this up, was thrown off a bit. Now I'm starting to find a couple old vendors that ring a bell.
one-stop DIY shop for instance 👍

VU Sponsors