Where can I find a LH screw?

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I posted this in a different spot on the forum as I was not sure where to ask. Someone suggested I ask here cuz if you all don't know, no one is gonna :)

Been searching for several days now with no luck at all. I have a SXK Zero V3 mod. The 510 copper contact pin broke off inside. I bought it used and I swear that pin was seized up in there. Anyway, when I was trying to raise it up it stuck and then just snapped off. It is a LH ( reverse thread ) screw. I finally got it out of there but I can not find anything anywhere that will work. The new REO 510 screw is a LH and it is the correct width but just a little short. the REO 510 looks to be 2x2mm I probably need a 2x3 heck it could be longer, as I could dremel it down. Does any one have any idea where I can find a screw for this thing? I truly like the mod and It bites that I can't use it :( Thanks so very much in advance for any info.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thnak you but ummmm, LOL but it does not say what that is. I see hardware stores around it though.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, Dennis was the first one I contacted. He only has 3x5 :( Good idea though.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Try a Google search with "metric screws for sale". However, it might be hard to find a reverse threaded screw.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW, metric screws come in two varieties, one has a finer thread than the other. You're looking for a M2 something.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Worse case, you could replace the whole 510 connection.

VU Sponsors