Become a Patron!

Where are you buying your Corn Bread Puddin?

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard enough people rave about this juice I'd like to try some. I can't find it locally, or at my usual online source (e-juice vapor) so I ordered a 100ml bottle from www.ejuicedb.com on 4/23. It hasn't shipped yet. They told me a week ago it would ship in the next day or two. Poor communication from them.

Where are you getting yours? Direct?

Thanks,
marter

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
Is it really that good? I almost picked some up from vapedeal a couple weeks ago.. the blueberry looked interesting. But I thought blueberry cornbread pudding????hmmm...
Vapedeal is probably your cheapest and best bet. They have killer prices and service. Even half the country away if I order around noon I get em 3 days later, once it was only 2 days! Plus free shipping over $75!!

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ended up ordering from eJuiceBogo. Fingers crossed.

Thanks all for replies,
marter

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I'm impressed with eJuiceBOGO. I placed the order late morning, and a little over 5 hours later I get a notification it's shipped and have the tracking number.

Wow. I'll be using these guys alot.

marter

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just picked some up from Breazy.com and WetVapes.com. I got the Corn, Strawberry, and chocolate.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Proof of life lol
eadc6893aa8ec31fa0b0dceaa3c803e8.jpg
020afe1c592c3f4d8087d8683a897fa3.jpg

The Wire Spider

I will say once trying @VAPEROXX juice I don’t want anything that’s not made by him the flavor is strong cloud production great and smooth through and through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors