Become a Patron!

When you feel

P2PLeon

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For over a few years now I have felt out of place. As I could not continue to vape for more than a few hours, before lighting a cigarette up.

But now that I am using a disposable and getting the 20mg/ml. As well it's nice that I can hack. Flavour wise.

Yet doing a day here and there.

The only downfall of smoking again is that for the first few days you become apparent to watching the clock.

Yet keeping active in mind bears you to spurt onwards.

So I will say this. If in doubt. Keep trying you may eventually get there one day.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. My hubby fell off the wagon, and went back to smoking after my mother died. He tried going back to vaping several times. The problem is the additives the tobacco companies put in the cigarettes to make them more addictive than any other form of nicotine use. And, since they grease enough palms, it is likely to stay legal for a very long time for them to continue to do so.

I am still just vaping. I had quit smoking 2 or 3 times before vaping... really can't remember anymore. Don't wanna quit again, so I'll just vape and be happy.

I wish you the best of luck in kicking the ciggy habit. You'll probably do better than my husband anyways.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The longest he was vaping was 6 years.

My guess is that most of his coworkers smoke. Add the fact that he really lost it when my mother passed.

He tried to hide his smoking from me, and lied about it when I found clues. I got him to admit to it a while back. It's just better that he doesn't have to keep lying to me.

VU Sponsors