1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

When should the Christmas Season Start and End?

Discussion in 'Non-Vaping Related' started by UncleRJ, Oct 17, 2016.

?

When should the Christmas Season Start?

1. September

2. October

3. November

4. December

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. r055co

r055co VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I like to actually call it for what it actually is, by it's true name before it was renamed.

Happy Winter Solstice ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Project D likes this.
  2. VapinChevy

VapinChevy Abnormal Chevy Guy Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Most of the stores in our area, were already carrying Christmas Stuff as of October 1st. Halloween was End of august. I mean WTF. Well after halloween prepare to see New Years Eve stuff lmao! It's cause stores are worried about ppl NOT buying stuff... Pretty Much!

3. 2WhiteWolves

2WhiteWolves Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Kinda off topic. But with the upcoming black Friday, here is a song I dedicate: Let the Bodys Hit the Floor, Let the Bodys Hit the Floor....

AndriaD and Huckleberried like this.
  4. AndriaD

AndriaD It's NOT freaking BUBONIC PLAGUE! VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I personally wouldn't mind a bit if it started on xmas eve and ended xmas night. But I realize that's impossible for greedy retailers, so I'll go with... put up the tree t'giving night, and take it down new year's eve day. That way, you get max enjoyment from the damn decorations that are a pain in the ass to take out, put up, and then take down and put away again.

My mom was the big xmas decorator and santa in our family... and since she died Oct 14, xmas has been cancelled until xmas 2017. I *am* getting a new phone for xmas, the one I have is too slow and small to tolerate for one second more than I just have to, and my husband is getting a bench grinder that he's been whining about for 5 yrs, but otherwise... xmas is cancelled this year due to grief and apathy.

Andria

UncleRJ likes this.
  5. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Been there, done that, sometimes I still do. :hug:

UncleRJ and AndriaD like this.