Become a Patron!

When is the stick 50 watt being released?

bigbows1985

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was wondering if anyone knew when the I stick 50 watt release date is? I thought it was the end of January, then heard February 2nd, now someone told me February or March.

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last I read on a site taking pre orders is Feb. 6th. Ive already ordered one.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok guys,

First off I apologize for sending a mass email but it was the only way I could be sure I reached the buyers to inform them of the news.

The istick 50w buy is delayed and at this time ETA for shipment from China is at the end of February or the beginning of March. If you don't think you can hold out that long, then let me know. I'm going to accept orders for this buy until 10pm or 12am tonight so I'm asking now if you have any changes to your order, address issues, need a refund, ANYTHING. Please reply back to this email ASAP so I can get you taken care of.

These type of things come up when it comes to group buys and it sucks, but I will always do my best to take care of you.

-Mr. & Mrs. Smog

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, are we getting into the Chana 30 type of delays here?

vaporholic-gringo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was told some time next month at the latest beginning of march

KillaB3E

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I'm SO GLAD that I picked up my Sigelei 100W Plus last week and didn't wait on the iStick 50 to be released that I had been waiting for since December.

BTW, I absolutely LOVE my Sig 100 Plus, massive upgrade from my MVP and Spinners.

bigbows1985

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been looking at those and others but I really don't want to have to mess around with batteries I al ready have 2 cf sub ohms and a ego one with built in batteries. If I would have got the cf's that you changes the batteries I would be getting a box instead.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The expected (tentative) release date is February 6th. I'm thinking that it will be readily available in the states before March 1st. Coming very soon!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last I read on a site taking pre orders is Feb. 6th. Ive already ordered one.

I know a lot of people that placed orders in advance as well. It will be extremely popular as expected.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I just got the dreaded 'delayed' email too. Early Feb, it says... we'll see :-/

The Delta II I bought to go with it has arrived though :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Err on the side of caution ... expect it to ship after Feb 24 ...
upload_2015-1-28_15-28-49.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-28_15-27-54.png
    upload_2015-1-28_15-27-54.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 11

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I pre-ordered through vapenw.com

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No but a delay wouldn't surprise me

bigbows1985

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay I think all of the stores online and B&M will have the people that are talking about a delay are buying it threw a group buy. Which if you did that should be expected. I am just wondered if ecigity or vapenw or place like they are telling people it is delayed?

skocha361

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I pre-ordered through vaportekusa. They say (vaguely) that it will leave China mid-February. Disappointing in one aspect, but releaving in another: the delay is due to quality issues in the first batch. That means that eLeaf is making sure we get some good goods.

I just wish they had produced at least one good batch before setting a date. Now I'm getting a bit antsy.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok guys,

First off I apologize for sending a mass email but it was the only way I could be sure I reached the buyers to inform them of the news.

The istick 50w buy is delayed and at this time ETA for shipment from China is at the end of February or the beginning of March. If you don't think you can hold out that long, then let me know. I'm going to accept orders for this buy until 10pm or 12am tonight so I'm asking now if you have any changes to your order, address issues, need a refund, ANYTHING. Please reply back to this email ASAP so I can get you taken care of.

These type of things come up when it comes to group buys and it sucks, but I will always do my best to take care of you.

-Mr. & Mrs. Smog
hey i didn't get that email

Has anyone heard anything about when vaportekusa is getting their istick 50w shipped? I should probably cancel but I preorderedpreordered on 1/16 so I am sort of invested. Maybe I'm just stubborn but I gotta see this through til the bitter end.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone heard anything about when vaportekusa is getting their istick 50w shipped? I should probably cancel but I preorderedpreordered on 1/16 so I am sort of invested. Maybe I'm just stubborn but I gotta see this through til the bitter end.

Check their Order Updates page... that is where most of that type of info is placed

Yea I read on the 16th that they got 100 of them in and since I ordered over a month ago (during their first wave of preorders) that I might be one of those lucky few. Since I haven't heard anythinganything from them I figured I'd check here to see if anyone knew what was up other than they have 100 of em.

VU Sponsors